FORTH

After he was gone and out of sight, Johum breathed out and calmed her thundering heart

After he was gone and out of sight, Johum breathed out and calmed her thundering heart. She walked over to her father's desk and picked up a glass of water before gulping it down. Her trembling hands clenched in to fists as she sat down on a chair and placed her hands over her head.

Who was he? He acted as if he knew her but Johum was sure that she had never heard of him or even met him before today. His eyes looked familiar but that was it. A lot of people have Gray eyes but that did not make him familiar.

She was perfectly sure that she have had no memory loss. She never knew this man yet he ignited something inside her. A spark of fear. She feared him already.

His eyes. They were so haunting. They held so many secrets yet were deep hollows of emptiness. Pain, secrets, anguish, anger. So many emotional were there. Yet they were empty.

She didn't know what he wanted from her. I will always take care of you princess. What did he mean by that? He was just her father's business associate. How and why would he take care of her.

That statement alone terrified her. It felt like there was a deeper meaning to that and him taking care of her wasn't only in the means of looking after her.

Johum just knew she had gotten herself in danger, one way or another.

Zayan Helmy.

It was like a lightening bolt had struck her. She stood up, knocking her chair down and picked up her phone from the table. Helmy. Helmy

How could she have forgotten about that. Zaa'ir Helmy. Zayan Helmy. Were they related? Oh no, they weren't. There could be a lot of Helmys out there. They didn't even look like they were related.

But she could not tell that to her beating heart. Johum gathered her things and bolted out of the office with a thudding heart and clammy hands. Gray eyes. They both had gray eyes. They both shared same surname. Oh God!

Johum drove back to the mansion and once she was outside the gates, she got out, threw the keys at a guard and ran inside. Her small purse slapped against her torso as she ran upstairs to her room. She needed to find out if that Zayan was somehow related to her professor.

What if they were related? How did he know her? God what did that man even want from her? She did not want any problems now. She have had enough for life. She would not get herself in to something dangerous...like she had done before.

Johum threw her bag on the bed and opened her laptop. She typed the name of that stranger and was not surprised when articles popped up along with his pictures. She did not bother oggling his pictures no matter how hot he looked. She typed his name along with the professor's and what shocked her were the results.