Chapter one

"Hey Louis what movie do you want to watch next?" my best friend Harry asks. "NYC" I reply immediately. Harry groans and gets the dvd "Lou, we've already watched this movie 21 times today!" he wines.

I laugh to myself. "Better make it 22." I say in my head. I laugh out loud at my own joke. "Not much of a joke there Lou." Crap! I probably said the stupid joke out loud. I stick my tounge out at Harry and put the movie in the DVD player. Harry groans again. "Oh stop being such a baby!" I say and look at him. He pouts. " Your just lucky I'm your friend," he says. "Oh shut up" I say pressing play on the movie.

By the middle of the movie, I wasn't paying that much attention to it anymore. All I could think of was how amazing the main actress Andi Gomez is. Ever since her first movie came out 3 years ago, called Guitar Boy, I've been in love. Shes also the lead for my favorite show Future family.

Plus, Andi can sing, like me! Which is a huge bonus.

"Lou? Louis? Louis William Troy Austin!" Harry shouts bringing me back into reality. i glare at him. " Don't use that name Harold!" Harry just laughs "OK but the movie is over now. We're you even paying attention or did you get bored?" he says and smirks hopefully.

Now its my turn to laugh. " Never in a million years."

Harru frowns and gets up. "Now Uni-ugh-so see you tomorrow." I watch him leave and when the door shuts i run up to my room and shut the door.

Just so you know... I totally DON'T have a giant Andi poster and life size cut out..

Ha who am i kidding. Of course I do.

I put a ballroom dance song and look and my life-size-cutout. "Would you care to dance?" I ask and grab the cutout. I look at it/her again "of course you do" i say and smile. We dance around a little and I giggle.

"Louis time to-what are you doing?!"

My eyes widen and I set the coutout down while also spinning around. There was Fizzy at my door with one eyebrow raised. Sometimes I hate still living with my family.

Right now I bet my face is as red as a tomato. "Ah! Um, nothing! Just dancing," okay so that wasn't such a good lie. Fizzy laughs and I stick my tounge out at her. "Anyways, Lou, mum brought us pizza," Fizzy says. I grin and rush downstairs to the kitchen to eat. " Where's the pizza," I say with my mouth watering.

I look over and see a box on the counter. I run over as my stomach growls and open it but it didn't have any pizza in it. I frown. "Fizz-" "Louis, here you go." Mum says and shoves a slice of pizza in my open mouth. I bite down. mmmmm cheesy. I walk over to the table while eating the small slice of heaven i had in my hand. I sit down and look at the other chairs at the table. Dang it! Lottie, Phobe and Daisy are also here.

"Hi Lou! Did you save pizza for us?" Lottie asks and Daisy and Phobe giggle. I nod and by the time Lottie and the twins takee a slice, all the pizza is gone! "Hey! No more!" I say and glare at them. They all giggle and i find my Mum with Ernest and Dory.

"Hey mum, could I maybe take care of Ernie for you?" I ask.

She lets out a sigh in relief and gives me my little baby brother. " Thanks mum!" I say. "No thank YOU Louis. " she kisses my head and walks away to the girls.

I carry Ernie to my room. "Now Ernie, this is Andi" I say pointing to my card board cutout. "Isn't she pretty?" I ask him. He doesn't even flinch. I sigh.

Ernied just stares at me waiting for me to do something interesting I guess. "Okay then." I trail off. "Oh! Here, lets listen to one of her cover albums!" I say and put on one of her bajillion albums I own. I choose my favorite song of her which is 'Everything has changed" that she sung with Ed Sheeran. (I know that song is actually sung by taylor swift. im just using it for my story so whatever)

"All i knew was i said hello, but your eyes looked like comming home oh! All I knew since yesterday is, everything has changed." I sing along with the song and sway to the music while holding Ernie. He flashes a smile and I smile back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys sorry it took so long!

dedicated to @5sos_cakee

3 reads and 2 votes for the next chapter!