Chapter two

"And we see number 17 closing in on the goalie!"

"He's gonna make it he's gonna make it!"

"OH WHAT A NICE ONE!"

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!!!!!"

"Why do the announcers always do that?" Lottie said.

"Because their happy! The want to celebrate!" louis said grabbing lorries hands.

"Let go of me! You are seriously crazy Lou." Lottie said as she sat down at the table for breakfast.

"Shhh Andi Gomez is on! She's on! EVERYBODY CALM DOWN NO NEED TO PANICK!" Lou shouted.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON IF YOU DON'T CALM DOWN THIS INSTANT SO HELP ME!" mum shouted back.

I don't understand what all the fuss is about. You think they would be use to me by now.

Anyways, that doesn't matter now. Andi, focus.

"Hey all you viewers!"

"She's talking about me! She means me!"

"Shush Lou!"

"We have some new announcements about my upcoming tour!" Andi said in that TV voice I fell in love with.

I sort of tune out and just keep staring at her perfect face. Her beautiful, soft hair. Her delicate nose and pink lips, it's almost as if-

My thoughts get scrambled by screams of my little sisters.

"LOU I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT!!!! HAHAHA!" Fizzy screams while simultaneously jumping like a lunatic with the others.

"What just happened..?" I say stunned at the sudden outburst.

"ANDI IS GOING TO COME TO DONCASTER!!!"

And that's when I blacked out.

--------------------------------------

"Louuuu!!! Louuu bear!!!!" a voice above me coos.

"Mum.." I mutter.

"Wrong. It's Harry!"

I open my eyes and sit up.

"You literally look just like a ball of sunshine." I growl at him.

"You literally look like you just got out of bed." Hazza says and I laugh.

Harry gives in and finally smiles.

"So are we gonna do this or what! All I have is a few pounds. Your mum already had a couple of boxes though so I think we'll be fine."

"What are you talking about!?"

"The contest silly! If you want to get us tickets we better win!"

"Oh.. What is it that we have to do again?"

Harry's jaw dropped. One reason were best friends is that he happens to also be a Gomez fanatic.

"THE VIDEO CHALLENGE! GOSH! It's like you weren't even watching!"

I pout.

"Whatever. So what do we have to do?"

"We have to make a two minute commercial about some cereal thingie. Andi said we had to be creative in our ideas and the best idea gets backstage tickets to this actor convention thingie!"

I got off the floor and walked into the kitchen to see six boxes of chrunchy nuts waiting for me.

"I always hated that cereal," I muttered under my breath.

"Welp! Let's go to the store and get us some chrunchy-nuts!" Harry said in the sing-songiest voice I've ever heard him do.

This got him a chorus of giggles following his notion.

"Oh you know what I mean." he said with a scowl, that just made us laugh harder.

"I'LL RACE YOU TO THE CAR!" I yelled to harry as I ran out the door.

"Oh no you don't! Harry said as he ran after me.

-------------------------------------------

"You only beat me because you got a head start." harry said from the passengers seat with a sneer.

I scoffed. "I only beat you because you always where those skin tight jeans!"

"You know you love them."

I laugh "you wish." and harry makes a hurt face.

"I'm twice the man you'll ever be, even with my skinny jeans."

"Keep telling yourself-"

"WERE HERE!" hazza yelled in my ear.

"HARRY! YOU PRACTICALLY BROKE MY EARDRUMS!" I said as my ears stung.

I could see Harry's lips move but no words entered my ears.

I parked the car and saw commotion in front of me.

And that's when I saw her.

Sitting behind a desk signing autographs.

Andi. Freaking. Gomez.

Harry grabs my hand and runs over to the desk.

I can see there lips moving but no words come. I try to say something back, but I'm not sure what, or how loud it was. Ill get you for this Harold.

I immediately go numb and making noises, that I'm sure make no scenes whatsoever. Harry keeps motioning to me and I take a seat and try to make scene of what just happened.

Am I seeing things or is that really Andi Gomez?! I have a feelin I said that aloud because all of a sudden all eyes are on me. Did I mention I have stage fright?

I walk around and see harry in the crowd right next to Andi, making hand gestures at me as she laughs.

Harold you better be saying good things about me or I will end you.

I think to myself as I sit done again.

And that's where things, yet again go fuzzy.

-----------------------------------------

Ok that was pretty short sorry guys!

I've been pretty busy lately and I'm kinda slackin with my Wattpad account!

Anyways, 4 reads 2 votes for an update!

Love you all!

Comment 🐼 if you like it so far!