Ayano and The Kitten

Ayano has just finished another day of school at Academi High. She was starting to walk home, when all of a sudden she hears a familiar voice.

  "Hey Baka! Wait for me, idiot!". Osano Najimi, one of Ayano's close friends. Ayano turns back and waits for her orange-haired friend to catch up. He eventually catches up to her.

  "At least you could do something right for once." A out of breath Osano says. Ayano rolls her eyes and starts walking again, this time with Osano. Ayano looks down and sighs. Osano looks at her.

  Osano: Hey, what's wrong?
  Ayano: I don't know, I guess when you're at school with cheery people all day long and come home to a empty house, it gets kinda...sad y'know?
  Osano: Well, hey...if you want, I could be with you at your house so you don't feel lonely.
  Ayano: I don't think my parents will be happy knowing that a man is at my house with me alone, who isn't my boyfriend or husband.
  Osano: *Blushes* Hey! I didn't mean it like that! B-Baka!

   Ayano smiled a bit and looked in front of her, her house is right there. Osano looked at her and sighs, "Well, goodbye Ayano. See you tomorrow...". Ayano waves goodbye at Osano as he leaves.

  "I could be with you at your house so you don't feel lonely?!? What the hell are you thinking Osano?!?" Osano says to himself as he walks towards his own home.

   Ayano walks in, she takes off her shoes and closes the door behind her. She drops down into the couch and sighs.

  "It's so lonely here...maybe i'll play games to pass the time?" Ayano says to herself. She decides to make dinner first and take a shower.

   Some time passes by, and Ayano puts on her pajamas to go to sleep. She stretches out and lays down in her bed. She drifts off into her slumber.

   Ayano wakes up and gets ready for another day at school, nothing to say to nobody, nothing she will say. She puts on a clean pair of panties, her school uniform and walks out of her house.

   Osano and Hanako Yamada, another one of Ayano's friends, wait outside for her.

  Hanako: Good Morning Ayano-chan!
  Ayano: Good Morning Hanako, Morning Osano...Where's Sen- Taro?
  Hanako: Poor Big Brother! He's sick today.
  Osano: Yeah, he was coughing up all morning.
  Ayano: Poor Taro, I hope he's going to be fine.
  Osano: He's gonna be just fine. Let's start walking!

   The three friends walk to school together. They finally see Academi Highschool, they walk in just as other school students walk in.

   As Ayano walks into the building a quiet sound is heard. Meow. Ayano hears the sound, wondering what it is, she looks around. Meow. She hears it again, this time it sounds like it's coming from the back of the school.

   Ayano quietly walks to the back of the school to see if she can find where that sound is coming from. As she walks she bumps into someone.

  "Hey! Watc- Ayano?" Says a familiar voice. Osoro Shidesu, a friend of Ayano.

  "Oh, hi Osoro.." Ayano says, still looking for the sound.

   Osoro: What are you looking for?
Ayano: I heard a strange sound...it seems to be coming from this area.

   Meow. Is heard again, Osoro and Ayano look at near the incenerator, there they see a small kitten.

  Osoro: Oh! it's a cat, a kitten!
  Ayano: A kitten? Why is a kitten here at our school?
  Osoro: Hmm, it probably got lost and is looking for shelter...it seems to be a stray.
  Ayano:...Do you think the mother is near?
  Osoro: I doubt it, it looks lonely and scared.
  Ayano: What should we do? We can't just leave it here...