Ayano Aishi?!?! Prolouge!

Ah yes, Lovesick. I actually really like Yandere Simulator! It's a fun video game that has the chance of being something great! If you don't know "Lovesick" is a Au (Alternate Universe) where instead of Ayano/Yandere-chan's rivals being female. Their male, and instead of loving Senpai/Taro, they love Ayano! This "One-Shot" series will be about Lovesick!

  I'm also making another book about Lovesick, these books have nothing in common. Anyways, enjoy the prolouge!

Osano Najimi:...She's a dummy, but she's my dummy!
Amao Odayaka: She is as sweet as the treats I bake for her!
Kizano Sunobu: I'm her number one fan!
Oko Ruto: She has cast some sort of love spell on me...I think it's permanent.
Aso Rito: Her love is only thing that I can't train for.
Mujo Kina: She makes my heart pounce! I hope that it's not contagious....
Mido Rana: She's different from the rest...I think I'll pay attention to her a little bit more.
Osoro Shidesu: I'll protect her no matter what it takes.
Hanako Yamada: She's amazing! I'll make sure to make her happy!
Megamo Saikou: She's dangerous! I'll stop at nothing to get her expelled...but, then why does she make the heart ache?
Info-Kun:...She's very intresting...
Budo Masuta: She needs to join the Martial arts club! So, she can learn to protect herself...
Nemesis:...I won't stop at nothing to have her.
Taro Yamada: Who are you guys talking about?

???: 13 guys in love with her?!?! This is gonna be harder than I thought...