Straight up taboo

Alex didn't want to admit it.

It was too embarrassing if anybody found out. She wouldn't know how Maggie would respond if she found out and she doesn't want to risk upsetting her.

So why was she here?

Some would say it's a fetish and some would say it's straight up taboo. But lets be honest. Nothing about Alex was straight. And her fetish's and kinks were sooo on the side of kinky. And that's okay. She is human after all. Very complicated beings, with complex emotions and vast difference in preference for just about anything.

But this... This was still a little weird.

Alex wasn't one for the movies and she definitely wasn't one for a movie targeted towards kids. But Kara insisted. She said that it has a very great storyline and all the fury animals are just so cute and its disney, Alex! Disney!

And then she profusely insisted on seeing it in 3D, which honestly didn't help Alex in the end.

When she sat down and the movie started she couldn't help but to be in awe at the animation style and how sharp the movie was. And if Alex wasn't lying, she'd say that Kara wasn't wrong. The animals were super cute! And it helped a lot that the main character is an adorable smol cop.

And so began the era of Alex's fetish for furies or specifically Zootopia, but even more specifically the fuzzy little Judy Hopps. Whom Alex found to be very cute and pretty.

She laid there blushing and feeling a little ashamed of herself. She reached down to pull her laptop to her lap and opened it. She logged in and went straight to google. And put a very dirty site name in the search bar. She then scrolled down, until she found the category she was looking for, and swept through the smorgasbord of videos until she came across one she found appealing. She sighed then clicked on the video.

Maggie had a ten hour shift, but she decided to leave a little early to surprise Alex. And to be honest she was beat, and today was a little stressful. She couldn't wait to get home to snuggle up with her girlfriend. Its all she could think about the entire day.

She got in her car and drove off to her girlfriends place.

A few minutes later she made it to her destination. She grabbed her keys and twirled them in her hand as she made her way up the stairs and down the hall. She unlocked the door to the apartment and entered. She went to take off her ncpd windbreaker, but then immediately stopped when she heard a weird sound coming from Alex's bedroom.

"Alex?" Maggie called out for her girlfriend but got no response.

Her brows furrowed in confusion and she made her way to her girlfriends room. She stopped in front of the door, her hand froze at the nob as she hesitated to go in. The sound was much clearer from where she we was now, and it was apparent to Maggie what that sound was.

She heard two different sets of moans. One was obviously Alex's; which caused Maggie to blush, because it's the first time she's ever heard that sound come from her girlfriend, and another unrecognizable moan. Maggie's eyes widened and her mouth fell open.

Her heart skipped a beat and everything else happened so fast. She acted on impulse and she had never opened a door so fast, as it swung toward the wall and made a loud noise on impact. Followed by her screaming.

"What the hell is going on?!" Maggie's face crinkled as she felt a mixture of a bunch of different emotions hit her all at once. First she was angry, then she was sad and now she was just confused.

Alex's head shot up as soon as Maggie entered the room, pretty violently. Her eyes grew big and she yanked her hand out of her pants and immediately paused the video and slammed the laptop screen shut.