Learning How To Be A Delinquent ✧One✧

Yupp. New story. :| This idea popped into my head when i was having writer's block for Stuck In A Cabin With Him.  

Anyways, enjoy! 

Comment and Vote, please!

Love, Sam

Now read!!!!!!!! (:

------ 

Learning How To Be A Delinquent

Chapter One.

"Take it!" My friend, Jamie said. "No, you're completely crazy!" I stepped backwards and put my hands up as if I was being surrendered. "Ugh, you're such a goody two shoes!" Jamie rolled her eyes and looked around carefully, making sure nobody was watching her.

"You can't just steal something so valuable!" My eyes grew wide as she stuck the expensive bracelet, that didn't have a price tag, in her bag. They were real blue sapphires. "Well, why would I want to steal straws when they are obviously for free?" Jamie looked directly at me and raised one eyebrow up. My face flushed.

"Let's get out of here before we look really suspicious," Jamie smiled and stuck the lollipop back into her mouth. She walked out casually and had her hands into her pockets. "Are you coming or not, Elise," Jamie glanced back at me.

"I...I can't let you take that bracelet!" I yelled quite loudly. Jamie paused in her steps, when a worker stopped and stared at us. "You took a bracelet, young lady?" The woman asked, looking at Jamie with suspicion. Jamie glanced from the lady to me. Her eyes narrowed into slits when it reached me.

"No. I didn't steal anything," Jamie lied. "Open your bag," the woman ordered. Jamie followed her command and opened her bag up. The woman, plump, short, and with thick brown hair, rummaged through her bag. She lifted up her hand and had the bracelet on her chubby pointer finger.

"You were saying?" The woman's lips were set into a thin line and her eyes held no amusement. "I...I," Jamie hesitated and then hung her head low, knowing what she did wrong. "We need security down by aisle five, please," the woman spoke into her walkie-talkie.

 ----

My parents were furious when they heard what happen but other than that, they were relieved that I didn't do anything bad. My parents, which are actually my aunt and uncle, are nice people.

My real parents died in a fire that happened at my old home. Ever since then, I've been afraid of fire. It's a phobia.

Jamie didn't go to jail, since she didn't try to walk out with it. Jamie told me she wasn't going talk to me ever again. After she said that, she called me a bitch and left. I don't know what I did wrong. Stealing is just bad and wrong.

 ----

I walked to my school, which only took ten minutes to get there. The high school building was in two levels. It had red brick walls, thick glass windows were in the front, and two double glass doors led inside the building. It had a few windows. A flagpole was set in the middle of the lawn. When you walk up to the school, it had a big fountain in the middle. You can eat on the ledge of the fountain for lunch.

I sat down on the ledge of the fountain and took in the smell of the freshly cutgrass. "Well, if it isn't tattle-tale Elise," a familiar voice said from my right. I looked over and saw Jamie standing there with Ginger and Sarah.

"I didn't mean too," I said quietly. Jamie scoffed. "Sure. You say that all the time Elise. We are sick and tired of it. It's high school for goodness sake! A public high school! Not a some catholic high school!" Jamie argued.

I looked down at my hands. "I bet she can't even do anything bad," Ginger said. "Yes I can!" I looked up at them. "Define how bad," Sarah smirked. "I can um steal that guy's book!" I pointed over to the hardback Math book next to me. "That's yours," Jamie sighed and looked at her nails as if she was bored already and maybe she is.