Learning How To Be A Deliquent ✧Three✧

Learning How To Be A Delinquent

Chapter Three

Elise pulled the dress down, trying to cover her exposed thighs. She never wore anything revealing and it showed most of her legs and chest area. This was way past her comfort zone. Ian decided to take Elise shopping at the mall for the party. She didn't understand why she couldn't wear her jeans and a t-shirt.

But he said no. So, here she is in a dressing room trying on skimpy outfits. "Ian, this dress is like a stripper's dress," Elise hissed. "That's how it's made," Ian said from outside of the dressing room. She could imagine Ian rolling his eyes. "Do I have to wear a dress? Why not a cute top and a skirt?" Elise asked. She heard Ian sighed. "Fine, I'll look for something /cute/," he emphasized the word cute. "Thanks," she said.

Why would there be a zipper in the front? Elise thought as she tried pulling it down. Oh no. It's stuck! She tried to yank the zipper furiously but it wouldn't come undone. Her face started burning. How is she going to get out of it? Too bad she didn't have a girl friend here to help. All she has is Ian.

"Okay, I'm back," Ian's voice was near the door. "Um, Ian. Can you do a favor for me?" Elise asked nervously. "What now?" He asked irritated. "I...I need help with... this dress." Elise face flushed.

----

Ian went to search for the skirt and top for Elise. Ian plugged his earphones in his ear and went to search for a top. She didn't really have to wear a dress but some girls wore tight dresses. He grabbed something a plain black shirt and a stretchy short grey skirt. Eh, it's decent. He made sure he grabbed size 2 for the skirt and small black shirt.

He walked back to the dressing room and he could feel eyes on him. He knew he was good looking, well to some girls who found guys like him attractive. He knocked on the dressing room door quietly. "Okay, I'm back," he said. "Um, Ian. Can you do a favor for me?" Elise asked him nervously. He wondered what she wanted. He wasn't going to go back and look for another outfit for her. He has been waiting for a long time. "What?" He asked annoyed. "I...I need help with... this dress," Elise said shakily.

Ian froze. He looked around in panic, trying to find any ladies that worked in this store. He found only two but they had two long lines of people at their registration. He gulped. "Sure," he said uncertain. Was this a good idea?

Sure he would love to unzip a girl's dress but this was Elise. Sweet Elise. One who is a virgin and probably won't lose her virginity till after she's married. Elise opened the door and poked her head out. Her face was flushed. She looked around quickly and pulled him in the dressing room. It was small and filled with dresses. She locked the door and turned to face him. "This must look dirty," she chuckled nervously.

"The zipper won't budge and I tried getting it but it won't come undone!" Elise tried pulling on the zipper again. Ian took in Elise and her dress. It fitted perfectly around her, showing her curves. It was short and you could tell she was wearing a push up bra. He forced himself to look at her face. "Okay, I'll try."

Ian grabbed the zipper and tried to unzip the dress. He was quite close to her and it didn't help that the zipper was on the front of the dress instead of the back. He wouldn't budge. "This is really stuck," Ian muttered as he tried again. He could feel Elise's breathing on his arm as he tried yanking it.

"Have you tried pulling the dress over your head?" Ian asked. "It doesn't work that way and the dress is quite tight. I could stretch it if I pull it over my head or down," Elise said. "I mean, I could try but when I tried before, it got stuck," she said. "We'll try. Does it matter if it stretches anyway?" Ian asked. "I guess not but it's for the sake for another girl who wants this dress. And this is the last size," Elise mumbled.