Learning How To Be A Deliquent ✧Two✧

Chapter Two

3rd P.O.V.

Ian leaned back against the brick wall with his hands in his front jean pockets. He didn't know why he wanted to help the teacher's pet, little miss goody two shoes, Elise. But something told him it would be amusing trying to see her act like some badass and it would be very interesting.

She was small but very slim but she did have curves and the chest and ass. She had long, dark brown hair. It was naturally tousled in waves, which made it look sexy to him, at least. She had smooth, clear skin. Her eyes weren't wide or small. It was like when a girl looks at you in a sexy way. Her eye color was dark green.

She didn't wear make up but if she did wear eyeliner, it would make her look even sexier. Ian rubbed his temples with his hand. Why was he even thinking about Elise? He had just broken up with his year old girlfriend, Michelle. Michelle wasn't exactly the perfect girlfriend. She was annoying but he grown use to that.

The reason why he broke up with her is because she cheated on him. Not once, not twice or three times but at least five times. He felt outraged when he found out. He had other girls falling down to his feet and begged for him to fuck them. But he refused. He didn't have too but he really liked Michelle. And now that she betrayed him, he will never go into another relationship again. He can't trust girls anymore like the way he trusted Michelle.

"What are you doing?" Elise's voice popped out of nowhere. He froze. Was he dreaming? He thought he saw her leaving school. He turned to his left and saw Elise carrying her books in her hands. "Well, are you going to answer me or are you going to stand there and say nothing like an idiot?" She said harshly. He looked at her, taken aback. No one has ever snapped at him.

He was ignored at school because people know if you piss him off, they'll get beaten up. But the only reason he acts like that is because his parents past away. He never met his mother before. She died after she gave birth to him. His father died after a few years from his mother's death. Now it's just his grandparents, his older brother, and himself.

"I get it. You don't want to talk to me," Elise said. "I was just wondering when the badass situation will start," she continued and walked around the corner of the school building. He walked after her. It didn't take him long to reach her since he takes long strides. "Elise, wait," he said reaching up to her. She turned around and looked up at him curiously.

She was so short compared to him. He felt like a giant. "We'll start tomorrow. Meet me at nine o'clock at the coffee shop near the China Buffet." She nodded her head. "Thanks," she said before walking away. He watched her walk to her blue Scion car. She got in and drove away.

Ian stood there for a while and then got into his car and drove home.

-----

Elise was excited about meeting up with Ian Blaze at the coffee shop. It wasn't a date or anything. She was just happy that maybe the lessons will be successful and she shows off to her "friends".

She parked her car in the driveway and got out. She unlocked the front door to her house. "I'm home!" Elise slammed the door. "Elise! So glad that you're home!" Her aunt came up to her and hugged her. "Thanks mom," Elise smiled. Aunt Claire was her father's sister. Her aunt had brown, short hair. She was short and slim but she had blue eyes and tan skin.

Her aunt wanted Elise to call her mom. Aunt Claire never had a daughter or son before and she can never have one either. So, she felt as if Elise was her own child after her brother and sister-in-law past away. "I'm making dinner. Do you have homework?"