Chapter Two: HOMRA

^Munakata Osamu. He's 29 years old, he had Munkata Akihiko when he was 17.
TRIGGER WARNING: CONTAINS ABUSE
Kashika's Point of View.

It was the day after our little run in with Homra, and sadly my brothers left early this morning, without even a goodbye. I crawled out of the warmth of the bed, and quickly ran a shower. There was bags under my eyes, from my late nights waiting for Reisi and Osamu to return.

My once flawless skin, looked tired and even more pale than usual. For the past three months, my two idiots have been leaving early in the mornings, and coming home late at night, sometimes with fresh cuts and bruises.

I sighed, and stripped down my clothes, hopped in the shower and lathered myself with coconut shampoo and conditioner. I scrubbed my body with a vanilla scented body wash, and quickly hopped out of the shower, knowing Akihiko would wake up soon.

I used foundation and concealer to hide the tiredness from my face, applied some mascara and set everything in place. I brushed through my straight black hair and brushed my teeth, ready to tackle the day.

When I walked downstairs, I was met with faces I didn't expect to see in this early in the morning. "And then, Aunt Kashi flipped the pancake like they do in the movies and it landed on dads head." Akihiko laughed, as did everyone else, well with an exception from Izumo who chuckled and Mikoto, who gave a faint smirk.

Third Person's Point of View
"Totsuka, Mikoto, what're you guys doing here this early?" Kashika frowned, sitting beside her nephew in almost a protective manner. "Oh, well we were just dropping by to say hello, but then Akihiko invited us in for breakfast." Totsuka smiled brightly.

"Is that so?" Kashika looked at her little prince with a hidden smirk. "I-is that alright?" Akihiko shyly smiled, hoping it was. He really liked being around Anna and his new uncle.

"I guess so, but you're still doing your homework mister." Akihiko groaned, but nodded his head in understanding. The two children walked into the living room, as they watched cartoons.

"Do you usually leave your nephew sitting around while you take your sweet old time to get ready?" Yata scoffed, it was clear as day the two didn't get along.

Kashika glared at the man that was her height. "You know what, you can get the fuck out of my house if you want to disrespect me." Kashika growled, not taking his attitude. "If you think for one moment, I'm a lousy guardian, your damn wrong, Akihiko is my life and I would die before I let anything happen to him, you can assume whatever the hell you want, but I know I'm a great fucking auntie."

Yet again, Homra stared at the woman with a look of amusement and shock. "You're.. You're right-"

"No, you listen here and you listen good, ever since that boy was born, it was me that watched him while his father and my brother worked their asses off, it was me that held him at three in the fucking morning when he was teething and it was me that raised him. So before you assume shit, get your facts straight." Kashika growled, and stormed off to where Akihiko was.

"Akihiko, I'm sorry buddy, but your dad forgot his lunch, we will have to drop it off to him, maybe we can have breakfast with them another time." Since Akihiko was already dressed, he went off to get his shoes on. Kashika looked back, with a murderous look on her face.

"You better keep your men in line Mikoto, I expect you to be out of my place by the time I get back.." Mikoto sighed, and slightly glared at the guilty looking Yata. "Oh, one more thing.. Misaki, ever say something about my family, or me being a bad auntie ever again, and I'll kick your sorry ass." Kashika turned around, and grabbed her nephews hand, giggling as Akihiko told her a story.

"S-she's.."
"Bipolar?"
"Scary?"
"Moody?"

-few hours later-
The two Munakata's walked back home, with a sad look on their faces. It seemed their beloved family was already off on another mission, and no one knew how long it was going to last.

Of course, Kashika put on a fake smile and assured Akihiko they'd see Osamu and Reisi later, a lie the little prince got use to. To cheer him up, they went to for get ice cream to have while they shopped for food and supplies they needed for the house.

When they walked back home, it was nearly 3pm, but the two could feel eyes following them every step them made. Kashika used a rare gem she got from Reisi, to teleport Akihiko to a random place she marked with a symbol. There was a few around the city, but it wasn't certain which one he'd end up at.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the little queen of the blue, and where did your little nephew run off to?" It was none other than her obsessive, ex-boyfriend; Takashi Daichi. The two were together for three years, but once he started cheating and beating her, her brothers nearly killed him.

"Daichi, what an awful surprise." These past two days have been terrible, well besides reconnection with Totsuka and meeting the adorable doll, otherwise known as Anna.

"I know you miss me baby, and you know I'd never hurt you again." A scary, dark look appeared in Daichi's eyes, making Kashika flinch.

While the two ex-lovers talked, Akihiko desperately ran to who knows where,in search for a phone, or a clansmen of Scepter 4, hell even a police man. Without looking, Akihiko ran into a man he was quite familiar with.

"Watch here you're fucking- Akihiko? What're you doing here alone?" Yata changed his attitude in two seconds flat, helping the out of breath boy onto his feet. The rest of Homra watched the panicked boy.

"Aunt Kashika! She's in trouble, hurry or that's bastard is going to hurt her again, you've got to help me, please! I don't want Auntie to be hurt, he's gonna hurt her, please-"

"Woah, woah, buddy calm down, show us where she is." Totsuka grabbed Akihiko's hand, as he pulled him in the direction Kashika was. "Mind telling us what you mean kid?" Mikoto sighed, as he, Izumo, Yata, Totsuka and Rikio ran as fast as Akihiko with ease.

"T-this scary man.. Auntie use to love him very much, but he-he would bring other women home when my father and uncle were gone.. He.. He would hurt auntie if she d-didn't do something right.. And at night.. He-he would make her scream.."

Mikoto and the others were so angry and shocked at what a 12 year old and a woman that holds herself up so high, to go through such things.. Totsuka lifted Akihiko into his arms, so they could run faster, as the little 12 year old directed them towards the damsel in distress.

___________________________

"No! Stop it, you're-you're hurting me!" Despite her pleads, Daichi didn't listen to the woman as his lips trailed down her neck, and towards her breasts. His hot breath made tears fall from her broken eyes, and she let out a whimper.

She desperately hoped, her brothers would come to her rescue, but who was she kidding, they weren't coming anytime soon.. Daichi's nails digged deeper into her wrists, making her tears fall faster, but this time she refused to make any noise that would pleasure him..

"Hey! You fucking asshole, get your filthy hands off her!" Daichi dropped Kashika from his grasp, as his eyes met the one and only Misaki Yata's. "Who the fuck are you, her little boyfriend?" Yata blushed, but his glare was never more deadly than it was now.

"D-don't you know, when a lady says no, you leave her the fuck alone!" Yata skated towards the douchbag, his bat ready in his hands. It wasn't hard to hit him, he went flying into the wall, blood coming out of the corner of his mouth.

Izumo approached Kashika, and knelt down to her height. She was stripped from her shirt, only leaving her in black shorts and her bra. Being the gentleman he is, he tried giving her his jacket, but she freaked out.

"D-don't touch me!" Kashika looked like a frightened cat, as she backed away from Izumo. "A-auntie?" Akihiko held tears in his blue eyes, but it didn't change Kashika's expression.

"What do you want me to do with him boss?" Yata growled, as Mikoto walked towards a scared Daichi. Without warning, Mikoto began to mercilessly beat him up. Once he felt his anger coming down, he walked towards the crying queen.

"Burn him." Was his final words.