The Trapezoid

I apologize for the long wait for this chapter. 

I can't believe it. It just happened so soon. I mean, I knew this day was to come, but time went by so rapidly. I am to be destroyed tomorrow evening at 7PM. I was only inspected yesterday, for Pete's sake! How the priests were able to tell so quickly, it astonishes me. I understand my angles are 30º, 40º, 150º, 140º, but that doesn't mean I should be destroyed almost immediately. It was because of my peculiar shape that I couldn't even live a normal life! My father was too ashamed and my mother mourned over my brother's death. He was terminated at birth a few years after I was created. She wasn't even given notice and we all witnessed it. I was too young to remember, but I remember her crying severely, causing me to cry. But now, she confines herself in her room and I am doomed to the inevitable.

I now worry about my mother. She doesn't even make her peace-cries anymore, just distraught cries. She also doesn't turn from right to left, so now all I can is see is a point whenever I see her. This will get her terminated, but I don't even think she cares anymore. My brother's dead, my father left her a month ago, and I'm marked for death, leaving her with nothing. I hope she knows I love her. I don't even know if she loves me now.

Don't even get me started with my father. That son of a bitch left my mother when she needed to be consoled. Once he left, she fell into the deep end. I don't even know where he is, and I'm pretty sure I don't want to know. He abandoned us, and probably blames me. If anyone were to blame, it would be him. That Isosceles Triangle is the reason why I'm being put to death. Technically, he shouldn't even breed with anyone who isn't a part of his family tree until their offspring is an Equilateral Triangle. He chose to break the rules of the incestuous. I can't especially blame him though, since sleeping with you own sister is just revolting. I am the result of that break. He was ashamed to have me as a son and he was actually dejected to learn about the termination of my brother. He knew I would have to be terminated as well, but he left so he didn't have to see it. He now acts as if I don't exist. That hurts me a lot, but i'm sure that hurt my mother even more. But now that asshat is out of my life, and I'm sure he lves with that burden of abandoning his family. I hope he does.