Chapter 13

His p.o.v.

"So was this just our first real fight? I asked her finally as we walked back to our room.

"Yeah I guess you could say that." She told me.

"I'm sorry it got so heated. I hope we can move past this and work on helping you get better. Do you forgive me?" I asked sitting on the bed next to her.

"Yes. I'm sorry I said what I said about everything. Do you forgive me baby?" She asked.

"I guess.." I smiled and sighed.

"You guess? Come on Prince!" she said whipping her head around in my direction.

"If..we can have make up sex then I forgive you." I smiled.

"Oh alright!" She said giggling.

"Com'er girl let me show that body and mind I'm sorry. Let me show you what you mean to me." I said to her laying her back on the bed and smiling.

She sat up taking off her clothes.

"Slowly. I want to watch you." I said as he layed next to her watching.

She nodded..started taking off her shirt slowly..threw it on the floor. Then took off her pants one leg at a time licking her lips and watching my reaction.

I sat back..very intrigued. Watching every move she made. And I could feel myself rising. I smirked and continued watching her.

She slowly reaches behind herself unhooking her bra..thowing it on the floor. Sitting on the bed as her breast spilled out and she covered them with her hands. She looked at me and I shook his head no. As in don't cover them. She took her hands away and crawled in the bed next to me in her underware. I had my shirt off and she slowly unzipped my pants as we kissed. She takes it out as I pulled down my pants throwing them on the floor. She slowly stroked me up and down as we kissed. She leaned down and I stopped her. "69 baby!"

She slowly climbed ontop of my face as she gripped it in her hands. I slid her panties off as I fingered her with one hand. Threw them on the floor.  Parted her lips and began lickng and sucking her gently.

"Ahh fuck! Prince! Ummm!" She moans as she licked the tip in circles over and over.

I continues flicking my tongue in and out of her over and over. As she sucked in the tip slobbering on it as I was licking her so damn good.

"Ohh god! Uh shit Prince! Dont stop!" she moans as she moved her hips with my tongue motions holding onto her ass as I did so. 

She sucks on the tip a few more times and pushesit all the way down her throat. Sucking and bobbing her head as best she could as I was deep inside her pussy licking every where all over.
I continue. She cant help her self having to stop. Sit up straight on my face grinding her hips faster and faster.

"Ohh fucking shit Prince!!more more more!" She begged.

I went faster with my tongue and sucked her clit..she could hear me slobbering on it..and it got her hotter. I was still holding her on my face and she was grinding my face fucking him. Looking up at the mirror watching it all unfold.

"Yeah yeah yeah! Ohh fuck yes! God I'm I'm I'm ahhhuhh!" She moans and screams breathlessly.

When I come up for air..smiling and licking his lips. "Umm!"

She slid down and was straddling my chest as she caught her breath as we kissed. Tasting herself on my lips.

"You like tasting yourself on me don't you?" I asked her smiling.