Chapter 1

A/N : Rose Watson in the pic.

Rose' POV

"Miss Rose ! Wake up. You will be late for school." I heard someone . I just pulled the cover on my head and slept again. Suddenly, I felt someone shaking me and I jumped up to see my maid, Elena, grinning at me. "Miss Rose! Please get ready. Your breakfast is almost ready.""Elena ! how many times I have to tell you to call me Rose". I gave her my best pouty face just for an extra effect. She's a friend to me so I want her to call me Rose."Yes Miss Rose. I mean Rose." I smiled. And she went out of my room. 

I quickly went to bathroom and took a quick shower. I went to my walk in closet with a towel around me.

Being the daughter of a rich man has its perks, if i do say so myself

Being the daughter of a rich man has its perks, if i do say so myself. I quickly picked my outfit for today. I want to look good for the first day of senior year. I walked out. Dryed my hair and put on my outfit.

 Dryed my hair and put on my outfit

I did my makeup. I kept it natural with a winged eyeliner . I put on my wedges. I grabbed my bag and put all my essentials in it and went to the dinning room. My dad was already sitting there. "Good morning daddy" I kissed his cheek. "Good morning princess". Dad kissed  my forehead. Its something we do daily. As you may have already guessed , I'm a daddy's girl. I took a seat beside him and a maid put my breakfast in front of me. During breakfast , I asked Dad about our business because one day I will take over. I am already working so hard for it. Sometimes I go to meeting with dad to learn from him. After finishing my breakfast , i bid dad goodbye and went to the garage. Today , I decided to take my favourite Lamborghini.

I drove out of the main gate when I saw a black SUV following me

I drove out of the main gate when I saw a black SUV following me. I scoffed. Of course dad won't allow me to leave the house without bodyguards. Soon I saw A huge board " Welcome to Garrison High". Well Guys, that's my school. I parked at my spot while the SUV parked beside me. I was about to open the door when Mark aka my bodyguard opened it for me . I took my bad and stepped out. "Mark you know, you don't have to open the door for me." Mark being mark just politely smiled as an answer. By now I am the centre of attraction of everyone in the parking lot. But I am already accustomed to it and just gave a smile to them all as a greeting. 

I walked to the school main gate with Mark and Code , my other bodyguard, right behind me. After entering the school, I turned towards Mark and Cody and told them to do whatever they want to do till the school ends. Then I walked to my locker with continuous "hi Rose", "Hey Rose", "Whats up Rose". As always I returned the greeting . Soon I was tackled in a hug. And I already know who it is . " Hi Taylor" It was followed bu a shrieked . I had to cover my ears. I will soon be deaf thanks to this crazy best friend of mine. "Rose I missed you so much babe." I laughed at her enthusiasm. "I missed you too babe." She looped my arms with her's and we both walked towards my looker. With usual greeting from my schoolmates. As you may have guessed I am the queen of this school but please don't judge me . I'm not a bitch. Hello guys ! Head girl here . HAHAHA

I was about to open my locker when I was lifted from ground by to strong hand. "Aiden !!!! Put me down this instant". I started to kick him and he put me down on ground. I gave him my best best glare. "You wound me flower!" he put his hand on his heart and pouted. No one can guess that this dork here is the same captain of the football team. I punched lightly on his arm "How many times I have to tell you to stop calling me that."  He just laughed and put his arm around my shoulders. To anyone who have any doubts then I should make clear that Aiden is NOT my boyfriend. He is my childhood bestfriend. He's like a brother that I never had.

"So flower how does it feels to be the head girl?" "Aiden we all know that Rose was always like the head girl. I mean people kiss the ground she walks on." Taylor said. I just laughed at these two. We all got our schedules and like I guessed I had all my classes with Aiden and Taylor. That's my dad for you. He doesn't want me to be alone cause he thinks something will happen to me. Even though hundreds of students are always in school but he thinks that he can only fully trust these two. 

We walked towards our first class and Taylor is already whining. "Why do we have history for first class." "Com'on Tay its not that bad," I assured her. she huffed, "Says the one who's always at top of every class." Aiden being Aiden laughed loudly causing the people to look at us. I , on the other hand , rolled my eyes at her childish behaviour. We entered the class room and all the students suddenly found nothing more interesting then to stare at the three of us. All of them greeted us and we returned them. I took my seat in the middle of class and Taylor and Aiden took their seat on  each side of me.

Soon the bell rung and Mr. Parker,our history teacher, entered the class. A boy entered after him, who if I do say so myself, was quite hot. Trust me its a big compliment coming from me. I can see all the girls in class drooling over him. I mentally rolled my eyes at them. I mean,come on girls, have some self respect. The boy scanned the whole class . I have noticed one thing about him already. By the way he is standing in front of the class , he is very confident at himself. I may be wrong but I think his gaze stopped at me for a moment. OK a moment has already passed and he is still looking at me. Mr. Parker suddenly cleared his throat loudly and said ,"As you all see, we have a new student joining from today." He gestured the boy to introduce himself. "hi ! I am Zac Mathews. I am from London." Duh Dude. Could have guessed from your accent. And because of that accent I can literally see drool coming out of mouth of some girls.

When I again saw the boy , I mean Zac , he was already looking at me. My eyes slightly widened. OK dude what's your problem. I can see Aiden stiffening beside me. Shit ! the overprotective brother mode is turning on. Mr. Parker asked Zac to take a seat and he walked passed me and I didn't unnoticed his smirk when he sat right behind me. I mentally groaned. 

All I know is that this is going to be a long day !!!

................................................................................................................................................................

A/N : This is my first story.Hope you liked the first chapter.Please vote and comment.

Thanks <3