Chapter 4

Zac's POV

My first day at school was pretty good. Maybe it has to do something about Rose accepting me. I didn't know about their rule before Rose welcomed me. I was confused when Blake started to celebrate after Rose left. Blake told me that no one is allowed to sit on that table without Rose's permission and she hadn't welcomed anyone since 2 years. 

It was something about Rose's security. She has to chose people, she can trust with her whereabouts. I don't understand why not everyone can know about her whereabouts. But I didn't ask Blake. I don't wanna look interested in Rose. But there is something about her that makes me want to know more about her.

She has this aroma around her that attract people and makes them want to follow her. Her emotions are guarded like you can only see what she wants you to see. But this just makes me more curious. Its not like I "like" her, I just met her but she makes me curious.

Right now, I am own my way to a meeting. Dad wants to do business with the Watsons. They are number 1 in USA and top 10 in the whole world. We are number 1 in the UK. So we decided to be partners instead of enemies. It will profit us both. That's the main reason, I came to US.

The car stopped in front of a skyscraper. Its the Watson's headquarter. They manage their whole business from this building. I followed dad to the meeting room. I entered the room and my eyes met the girl who has invaded my thoughts for the whole day. Her eyes widened but I guess mine are the same. But she composed herself quickly and gave a professional smile. 

A man in his 40's came forward and shook dad's hand.

"Good evening Mr. Mathews! Pleasure to have you here."

"Good evening to you too Mr. Watson. Pleasure is all mine."

"This is my daughter Rose." Rose shook her hand with dad.

"And this is my son Zac." I moved forward and shook hands with Mr. Watson and then with Rose and gave her a smile, not the professional one. But in return all I got was a professional smile.

We all took our seats and the presentation started. In the end, we discussed some important. Every time Rose spoke, she left me surprised. Its like she's already the CEO. She already knows everything. By the looks of their employees reaction, this is not unusual.

Now I know why everyone at school respect her so much and follow her ever order. She's a born leader. The meeting was successful. Mr. Watson invited our family to one of their restaurants to celebrate our partnership. We were leaving the building when I saw behind us. I asked dad to wait for me in car and speed walked towards Rose.

" Oh hi Rose." She smiled at me and thankfully it was a genuine one.

"Hey Zac. Didn't know that the family business you were talking about was Mathews empire." She raised her eyebrows at me.

"You didn't give me time to explain, did you?" I teased her.

"Oh yeah! The phone call. "

"By the way, I can say the same about you. I didn't know that I was talking to 'her highness' " She laughed.

"So you didn't know my face but knew that media call me 'her highness' " She rolled her eyes at the nickname given to her by media.

"Yeah I had heard that the Watson heiress is known as 'her highness' "

"Oh yeah, I guess now you have the pleasure of meeting her." She smiled adorably at me.

"Believe me, it IS a pleasure sweetheart." I winked at her and she laughed.

"See you at the dinner Zac."

"See you at the dinner, Your highness." And bowed dramatically. 

She laughed then shook her head at me while smiling. I have to see she looks so cute . She was walking away, when I called her. She turned towards me and looked at me expectantly.