Two

A/N - Megan Westbrook, any kids she has and her storylines belong to bitch aka Carolineeexx. 😘
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Aria didn't know what to do. She hadn't managed to locate the father of her father. She didn't know if she ever would.

When Aria went to work, she saw Ruby. Ruby walked over to her. "Are you eating healthy? Vitamins and supplements?"

Aria rolled her eyes. She walked off and ignored Ruby. Ruby followed. It was beginning to do Aria's head in. "Can you just stop following me please? I'm feeling uneasy around you," she said.

***
Tom saw Ruby following Aria. He could see she was getting stressed over it. He walked over to them. "Are you alright Aria?" He asked.

Aria just nodded. She wasn't really but wouldn't say anything. She walked into the staff room and made herself some tea.

***
Aria sat in the outer office. She rubbed her stomach and sighed. "I'm sorry baby. I don't think I want you," she mumbled.

She stood up and walked to the staff room. She made herself come coffee. She saw a new teacher. "Hi. I'm Aria Harper. PA."

"Megan Westbrook. Teacher."

Aria smiled and rubbed her stomach. Megan smiled. "How far along?" She asked.

Aria sighed. "Four Months and six days," she mumbled. She looked at Megan. "Sorry. Just having a hard time," she said.

Megan nodded. "It's alright. I'm sure when your baby will be adorable," she said.

***
Tom walked over to Aria. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine Tom. Just thinking is all," Aria said. She smiled at him. "Have you seen Karen?"

Tom shook his head. "Is this about your maternity leave?" He asked.

Aria rolled her eyes. "Can everyone just stop talking about this baby. I'm sick of it baby, baby, baby!" She yelled.

***
Megan went to see Aria. She found the young girl sitting at her desk. "What's wrong?"

"I don't think I want this baby," Aria mumbled. She looked at Megan. "That probably makes me sound like a bitch," she sobbed.

Megan held Aria close. She let her cry. Megan felt so bad for how Aria was feeling. "What are you going to do?" She asked.

"Adoption I guess. Unless I can get in touch with the father and see what he says," she said.

Megan nodded.

***
Aria went into town to get some lunch. She was alone. She needed to be alone. She went to a cafe and ordered herself something.

While she sat down, she felt someone sit opposite her. She looked up into the eyes of her baby's father. "You!"

Max Tyler smiled. "Hello again Aria. It's been a while," he said.

"Get stuffed you jerk! You left me with no way of contacting you!" She spat. 

Max rolled his eyes. "Well that rather defies the meaning of a one night stand," he said.

Aria scoffed. "Even though I'm having your baby you pig head. Well technically she's not ours. I'm giving her up for adoption."

"Who to?" Max asked.

Aria shrugged. She didn't know who would take her baby. She needed someone though knowing she couldn't do it alone.