Mi Jin

Jung Lee POV

After I was done calling freind I said " she is going to pick me up". Jin asked " do you want something to eat??". I nodded my head meaning yes. I walked out of the room amazed on how big there dorm was. As I was walking Around what caught my eyes was how much video games they had. V noticed that I was staring at there video games and said " After we eat of you want we can play video games??" I nodded my head fiercely. We sat down and I Noticed that Rapmonster was really quite. " Why so quite??" I asked. " Its just that i don't know how to really act when someone is my bias" he said. " Don't worry!! Lossen up!! Act like your self. You dont have to act any differently!!". He smiled and his dimples showed. I love his dimples so much!!. As we where talking the food finally came and it was pancakes!! I shoved them in my Mouth making me look like a bunny. Everyone started laughing at me. I drank my milk so so I woudnt choke. I can tell Rapmonster was laughing at me so i just laughed it off.

Mi Jin POV

I was on my way to BTS Dorm and I couldn't wait to see all of them especially Jhope my bias!!! I love him so much he is a ball of sunshine and is so Extra!! I was finally there and and I was fascinated on how big there dorm was. I walked over and ringed the door bell. Jimin opend the door and I froze up. " And you are??" He asked. " Oh I'm ughhh Mi Jin!! IM here for Jung Lee!!". He opend the door so I can come in. I came in and saw everybody eating. " MI JUNGGGGGG!!" she ran up to me and gave me a hug I huged her back. " This must be your freind??" Jhope asked Jung Lee covered her ears she knew what was coming. " JHOPE OPPA I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!" I screamed. " Let me quess your my bias??" he asked. I nodded my head yes. " would you like something to eat??" Jin asked. I nodded my head yes. I ate Jin amazing pancakes. After that I saw Jung Lee playing against Jhope in a Video game. After they where done I said I wanted a Match against Jung Lee. Of course I won because begginers luck!! Everyone was laughing and Jhope was being extra and screaming like he always is!!!?

Suga POV

I swear I will kill everyone of them if they don't shut up!!! I was in my room trying to sleep when all i hear everyone laughing and Screaming!! I walked out of my room obviously angry!! " I WILL KILL EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU GUYS IF YOU DON'T SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!" I screamed out of anger. " Go back to sleep you Bum!!" Jhope yelled. " THAT'S IT ALL OF YOU ARE DEAD!!" I yelled. All of them ran away with I got mad at since I don't like running. Fine if you what to play hide and seek lets play hid and seek!!.

Jhope POV

All of us where having a good time laughing and yelling. I was dancing to touch and my body. And the rest where talking and laughing. All I see is a angry Suga come out Probally because he coudnt sleep. " I WILL KILL EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU OF YOU DON'T SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!" He yelled. Awwww c,Mon he ruined a the fun!!. " Go back to bed you Bum" I said. And obviously that didn't help because his facial expression for even more angry. " THATS IT YOUR ALL DEAD!!" we all started running but I grabbed Mi Jin with me.

Rapmonster POV

We where all having fun when suga came out with a angry expression he yelled at us to shut up. I was about to calm him down but then Jhope had to say something with caused the problem to get worse!! We all started running for are life!! I grabbed Jung Lee Wrist and pulled her with me and I started running!!

Jung Lee POV

I Noticed that when Everyone was having fun Suga came out with a angry face. But before I can even do anything he yelled at us with scared me. But before anyone can calm him Jhope told him to go back to sleep. Witch for him even more mad. I was about to run like the rest but Rapmonster grabbed my wrist witch surprised me. We ran to a room to hide.

Mi Jin POV

I as having fun with Jhope dancing and laughing Intill an angry Suga came out of his room. He yelled at us. Before anyoneee can say anything Jhope told him to go back to bed and also called him a him. I tried to contain my laughter. We all started running for are life before we all die and get buried from Suga. Before I can run Jhope grabbed my hand with startled me and we ran to a room.