Jimin??

Warning: This chapter will contain another Smut!!!

Suga POV

I woke up next to Jungkook. I smiled to myself as I remembered what happend last night. I slowly got out of bed as I put some cloth on. I closed the door trying not to wake Jungkook Up.
As I was making my way down stairs to the kitchen I heard a weird noise come from Jimin room. I slowly put my ear against the door but what I heard shocked me. " T-Taeyung!!" I heard Jimin moan. As I opend the door and closed it behind me. What I saw was Jimin holding a picture of Taeyung and him masturbating to it.
"Jimin??!!" I said shocked. Jimin turned his head and his eyes widened. " Suga!!" He said while covering himself with the towel. " What are you doing!?" I said. " I can explain!! Just let me put some cloth on..." he said. "Okay" I said. Jimin went to his closet and put some pants on and a t-shirt. He sat next to me " I like V... But I never have the strength to tell him. I've liked him since he got into the group. Plz don't tell him!!!..." He explained. I was shocked. " I won't tell him don't worry.." I said. "Thank you so much!!" He said. " NO problem get washed up and come eat breakfast" I said. He nodded and went to go wash up. I left him room to go downstairs.

I made my way downstairs were Jin was making breakfast. V was already sitting at the table. As time passed Jung Lee and Rapmonster came in them Jhope and Mi Jin. And than Jungkook witch when he came in he smirked at me I can feel my face heating up. The last but no least Jimin came in. We all started eating and than one by one we all finished are food.

Jimin POV

The day went  on and I was trying to contain myself. Everytime V tried talking to me I would always say something stupid!!! Or I would do something Embarrassing!!.  I was walking to Jin room to ask for some Advice but I saw the bathroom door open I peeked inside and I saw V shirtless. I just stared at him Intill He turned his head and I squeaked.
"Jimin?? What are you doing??" he said know facing me shirtless. OH JESUS!!!. " Oh I was just U-Umm looking for S-something!!" I said know leaving and heading towards Jin room.

V POV

Jimin has been acting really weird lately. Whenever I tried talking to him he would always act weird. And then he was standing in the hallway looking for something??.

I was walking past Jin room When I heard my name. I put my ear against it. " I just don't know how to tell V!!" I heard Jimin say. What did he need to tell me?? " Please Jin help me I don't know how to tell V I like him more than a freind!!!" He said. My eyes widened in shock. This is why he was acting so weird around me. The door knob suddenly turned and I ran downstairs. I didn't know Jimin liked me?? I did used to have feelings for Jimin but I never told him. Is this my chance to tell him I feel the same way.....?? I'll tell him tonight since we sleep in the same room.

The day went on and it was all time for is to go to sleep. I was waiting in my room for Jimin Intill he finally came in. " O-Oh Hi V!!" He stutterd.
" Can I tell you something Jimin?" I asked while walking towards him.
"Sure??" he said confused. I pinned him against the wall.

Smut!!Smut!!Smut!!! Kinky!! WILL be very kinky!!

"V what are you doing!!" He said in shock. " You know I always did like you Jimin" I said in a husky voice.
His eyes widend in shock. " R-really!!"
" I do to..." he said while blushing.
I thrower him on the bed. I started kissing him hungrily and he kissed back harshly. I grabbed his hair and pulled it hard. I started kissing his neck leaving a hicky. He moaned
" V-V!!" He said. " Its Daddy for tonight" I said. " D-Daddy!!" He moaned. I opend the cabnit and took handcuffs out. I grabbed Jimins wrist and handcuffed them to the bed. Jimin looked at me in shock. I smirked. I took off his shirt and started at his abbs while licking my lips. " Stop staring!!" He said while blushing. I leaned over and whispered in his ear " This body belongs to me I Can stare all I want" i said. I then took of his pants and boxers. I kissed his inner thigh " Daddy!!" He moaned. I then finally took off all my cloth and put my member in front of his entrance. I slammed into him hard. I let him get agusted to my size. Then I slammed into him harder and harder every time. Intill I cum on his chest. We both layed down panting heavy.

" You will always be mine and no one else's" I whispered in his ear. " Okay" he said while laying his head on my chest and falling asleep. I too fell asleep with Jimin in my arms.

Looks like every one is in a relationship!! Is everything okay know or is there somethinvg missing!!?? Read the next chapter to find out!! There will be no smut in the next one.

Looks like everything is alright. Are you sure?? Is there something missing!?