#4

As you were walking downstairs, you heard a strange noise. You wondered what it was. As you were about to look back.

"Come on! Unless you want to stay." You looked at him with annoyance on your face. "Okay I'm coming." You looked back at where the noise was. 'maybe it was in my mind.'

*At dinner*

"Okay guys. What should we do tonight?" The Namjoon person asked. "Jungkook-ah?" He said staring at a handsome man sitting across from him. "Hmm, how about going swimming under the stars?" They all looked at each other while nodding.

"Boo! Why don't you guys go around the island to go look at the stars!" You yelled. Taehyung shushed you. "It's not my fault!" " Just leave them alone!" "Why should I?" "Because they are my friends." "So!"

"Umm, Taehyung?" You both looked at the other boys staring at Taehyung in confusion. "Who are you talking to?" A man asked with pink hair. "Umm... n-nobody."

*At the swimming pool*

You were in your room watching the boys.

-- Your POV --

I was watching them having fun. They were all laughing and smiling​. I remember doing that with my friends.

"Why are you in here?" I turned around to see Taehyung shirtless and soaked. "Umm, I-I just wanted to."

"Come on!" He said grabbing my wrist and running down the stairs and into the swimming room. We were behind the changing wall. "Watch this." He whispered to me. I nodded my head.

He creeped upon Jungkook. "Take this!" He said as he pushed him into the water. Everyone was cracking up. I couldn't help but laugh as well. "Yah! Taehyung watch out!" "Huh?" He turned around to see Jungkook push him into the water. Laughter was filling up the room.

* Later that night *

We were all sitting in the fire area. "Today was fun." "Yeah." The boys were talking to each other. "So Taehyung,who are these people?" I asked pointing to the boys. He then whispered everyone's names into my ear.

"Good night everyone!" Everyone started to leave accept for Taehyung and I. "Did you have a great night?" He said as he looked at me. "Yes, very much. It has been so long since I've had fun." I said smiling. "Good... Well I will go to sleep now. Good night Y/N." "Good night Taehyung."

-- Narrator's POV --

As everyone was asleep, a dark shadow came into the mansion. The dark shadow past Y/N's floor and entered Taehyung's room. Taehyung heard a weird noise, which woke him up. When he opened his eyes, a dark shadow with red eyes was hovering over him. Taehyung gasped, getting ready to scream. But the shadow started choking him.

-- Taehyung's POV --

' what do I do?'
' help!'
' Y/N help me!'
' help me!'

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello everyone! Have a great day! Here is #4!

#BTSBBMAs!

- 🐻