#6

- Taehyung's POV -

'why is she staring at me?'
"Because you scared me stupid." She said grunting at me.
"Why are your eyes all widened?"
'y-you can read my m-mind?' "yeah. I can read anyone's mind if I want to." She said smirking at me.

- Y/N'S POV -

I just wanted him to be scared of me. Plus, it's funny that he thinks of his teddy bear in that way. LoL

Out of nowhere my throat was being choked by my necklace. "Y/N! Are you okay!?" Taehyung said running towards me. My necklace is leading me somewhere. So I started following the bright, floating charm. With Taehyung following behind me.

Y/N and Taehyung

Those whispers? "Where have I heard them before?" Taehyung said scratching his head. " Y-You hear them too?" He simply nodded.

We entered my room. There it was.

Destiny's Guide

My necklace suddenly glowed brighter. Taehyung and I looked at each other and ran towards the book. I put my hand on the book, but I couldn't bring myself to open the book. A hand suddenly patted my shoulder, Taehyung was there giving a reassuring smile. I took a deep breath and opened the book.

- DG POV -

I knew the necklace would help me. When Y/N opened my book, I immediately showed them light because I was so happy.

So then I started to write.

Hello there! Welcome and congratulations on opening my book!

"Who are you?" Taehyung asked.

Y/N and Taehyung, I will answer your questions later. But I need to inform you on some​ things.

"What is it?" Y/N said.

You my child, are in grave danger

"Yes I know that. It's my dad." Y N said irritated.

Not only by your father my child. By his master. That is why I asked my necklace to bring Taehyung here to protect you.

"But he is a human." Taehyung seemed a little saddened by her words.

Yes, but he is your protector. You saw the way his eyes glowed.

"But that necklace was given to me by a lady." She said.

I know because that was me child.

"Bu-" She was cut off by someone. So I instantly closed the book. Looks like I will have to tell them next time.

______________________________

A/N: Hello! Don't forget to vote and comment! Until the next chapter!

- 🐻