😭Dragged Away 😭

//Enoch's POV\\

Suppertime came and I sat next to Olive. Oliver H. Jones was still here. It's only been a couple minutes since he arrived and all the children were all over him. Well except me and Olive. After supper I helped Olive with the dishes before we went out on the deck to look at the sunset. It was beautiful. I had my arms around Olive and we both stared at the sunset. When it started to get dark we went inside. We almost bumped into Oliver. I wish we did though. He's all over my Olive. My girlfriend. What part of she's taken did he not understand? I shot him a glare before we went to my room to work on my new homunculi. "Perfect!" Olive exclaimed when it was finished and it was walking around. She smiled at me and I smiled back. I took out the heart and the doll fell into a deep sleep.

Olive wrapped her arms around my neck. "I Love You," she told me. "I Love Ya Too," I told her. She spun around before she sat in my lap. "I Love You More," she said. I pulled her close. "Not as much as I Love Ya," I told her. I pressed my lips to hers. Her gloved hands were running through my hair. "Hey Enoch-" Emma said as she walked in. She looked up and her mouth dropped. "Oh my gosh!" Emma exclaimed. Olive pulled away and her cheeks were really red. "Bad Timing?" Emma asked. "What do ya need?" I asked Emma changing the subject. "Oh well first off, you're lucky I volunteered to tell you this than Miss Peregrine because you'll be in a lot of trouble if she saw that," Emma said. "Tell me what?" I asked changing the subject again. "Miss Peregrine needs supplies and she needs you to get them tomorrow morning with Jake," Emma replied. "I'll go too!" Olive exclaimed. "Sorry Olive but Miss Peregrine needs you here," Emma said. Before Olive could ask why Emma beat her to it. "To look after the young ones," Emma said.

"Where will you be?" Olive asked her. "With Miss Peregrine," Emma replied. "Oh," Olive said. Emma smiled before leaving the room. Olive looked at me with a worried expression on her face. "Hey it's alright," I told her. Ever since we've been together, Olive hasn't left my side and I never left hers. "Everything will be fine," I told her again. "It will only be for a few minutes that's all," I told her placing my hand on her cheek. She nodded her head before smiling. I gave her a quick kiss. "It's late!" I exclaimed. "Ok," Olive said. She stood up and made her way to her room across from mine. "Night Enoch," Olive said. "Night Olive," I said. I crawled into my bed and laid down. I stared at the ceiling. After about a few minutes I almost drifted off to sleep. I heard Olive whisper my name. She stood in the doorway of my room. "What's wrong love?" I asked her. "Can't sleep," Olive replied. She closed the door before walking over to me. "Can I stay with you?" She asked. I scooted over leaving space for Olive. She laid down. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close feeling the warmth radiate off of her body. "Comfy?" I asked her. "Very," she replied. "Warm?" she asked me. "Very," I replied. I saw her smile. She turned around so she faced me. "Love You," she whispered before closing her eyes. "Love Ya Too," I whispered to her before giving her a kiss on her forehead and closing my eyes. 

The next morning I woke up with Olive still in my arms. She looked so peaceful and beautiful. The moment I sat up, Olive opened her eyes. "Morning sleepyhead," I told her. "Morning," Olive said. I gave her a quick kiss before picking her up bridal style and spun her around. She tried so hard not to giggle. She didn't want to wake up the other peculiars. I laid her back on the bed gently. "Your hair's a mess," She teased. "Yeah but ya still love me!" I told her. "Yeah I do," she said. I went into the bathroom and cleaned up a bit. When I exited the bathroom, Olive was gone. I quickly made up the bed before leaving my room. I went to the main room where I felt gentle arms wrap around me and I jumped. I turned my head to see Olive smiling. "Makes you jump doesn't it?" Olive asked. "Not funny," I told her. She just giggled. She wore a sweater and a long skirt. Jake came in with Emma and Miss Peregrine. "You boys ready?" Miss Peregrine asked. "Give us a minute," Olive said. "Okay," Miss Peregrine said before ushering out Emma and Jake and following behind them. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I placed my hands on her waist. "Stay safe," she said. "I promise," I said. "When I get back...." I began. Olive began sniffling. "Hey it's okay I will make it back in one piece," I told her. "I Love You!" Olive exclaimed. "I Love Ya Too!" I told her. "Stay safe," I told her. "I will be here when you get back," Olive said. "No need to worry about me," she said. "Love ya," I told her before I pecked her on the lips. "Love You Too!" She said. We both let go. I walked out of the ship and immediately saw Jake, Emma, and Miss Peregrine waiting.

Miss Peregrine left Olive in charge of the ship while she and Emma went out on the other part of the island for supplies while me and Jake checked the main part of the island. "So how's Olive taking it?" Jake asked me. "What do ya mean?" I asked. "You never left each other's sides," Jake replied. "Yeah," I said. "She wants me to stay safe," I told him. "Well I'm not sure there are any Hollows on this island," Jake said. "Good so that's one less problem Olive can worry about," I told Jake. "Yep," he said. We continued to chat while we gathered supplies. We met up with Emma and Miss Peregrine. "Found some supplies," Jake said. "Good so did we!" Emma exclaimed. "Let's get back to the ship," Miss Peregrine said. We all agreed. We all carried supplies to the ship. But when we got there the door was wide open. "What happened?" Emma said. We heard crying coming from the inside. All I could think about was Olive. Is she okay? I dropped all the supplies and ran inside. I ran to the sound of the crying. A room. I tried to open it but it was locked from the inside. The crying sounded like Claire and Bronwyn and the Twins. "Guys it's me Enoch!" I called. The crying stopped. I finally took a glance around. The furniture was a mess. There was torn pieces of furniture lying around. Miss Peregrine, Emma, and Jake walked in and their mouths dropped. "What happened in here?" Miss Peregrine asked. She walked over to the door. "Children it's Miss Peregrine!" Miss Peregrine exclaimed. We heard a click and the door opened.

Claire came running out tears rolling down. Followed by Bronwyn, then the Twins, then Millard, then Horace, then Hugh, then Fiona. "HE TOOK HER!!!!"Claire said sobbing. "WE TRIED TO STOP HIM!!!! BUT WE COULDN'T!!!! HE KEPT DISAPPEARING!!!!" Claire said through sobs. Emma bent over to comfort Claire. "Where's Olive?" I asked noticing that she never came out of the room. "We're so sorry Enoch," Hugh said. "What?" I asked confused. "She's gone," Fiona said. "Who is?" I asked. "Olive," Horace replied. "No that can't be," I said backing up nearly bumping into a wall. "He dragged her away," Bronwyn said. "She's gone," Claire sobbed. No. This can't be. Olive can't be gone. I was only gone for a couple minutes. "Liv placed all of us in the room to play but then she was grabbed by him and was dragged away," Millard exclaimed. "We ran after him but he kept disappearing," Millard added. "Who?" I asked. "Olive," Hugh replied. "No who took Olive?" I asked. They looked at each other. "It was Oliver H. Jones," Millard piped up. "O-O-O-Oliver H. J-J-J-Jones took m-m-m-my O-O-O-O-Olive," I said stuttering. "Sorry Enoch," Fiona said. I was filled with rage. Oliver took my Olive. I backed out of the hallway and spun around and ran out of the ship. Olive's gone, my mind kept repeating to me. I ran and I came to the waterfall that I took Olive for our first date. I stayed there and cried.

Olive was gone!

That's it for this chapter! Comment if I should update! Sorry for not updating in a long time I am stressing out over finals. This week is full of tests. I have finals and Galileo so I'm going to be pretty busy. I also have to play for the people who are graduating this year and then the next day I have to promote. So yeah I'm pretty busy! Thanks for 6K views! Also the picture is a random picture from google. Also don't forget to vote! Love You Guys!

💋Xoxo💋
💋JoslynBrat💋