Chapter 5

"*laughing" Shut up Gajeel!" Y/N and Gajeel were, laughing. They were sitting at a table together with some food eating.

"Or what shortie?" He smirks and Y/N chuckles. Gajeel grabs a piece of metal about to eat it and Y/N freezes it making it stuck to his hand in a block of ice. His smirk fades now to bring an annoyed face. "Okay that's not funny," Y/N held her stomach laughing.

"What are you gonna do about it Gajeel?" She mimicked him and he grumbled.

"I don't get it what's so funny!?" Natsu yelled crossing his arms looking at Gajeel and Y/N from across the guild. He sat with his team and the girls smiled. Gray rolled his eyes and smacked Natsu.

"Are you really that blind? It's so obvious," Happy laughed and Natsu grew angry.

"What do you mean it's so obvious!?"

"I think Y/N likes him," Ezra smiles sweetly. They look over once again seeing Gajeel trying to get the ice off of his hand.

"Just hold still and I'll get it off!" Y/N shouted trying to grab his hand in ice. He slammed it on the table.

"It's just ice how is it not breaking!?"

"Gajeel hold still!" Y/N snatches his ice covered hand laughing at him. She used her magic and the ice slowly started to shrink and her hand touched him as the ice went completely away.

"I'm pretty sure my hand is numb now," He looked down at her hand touching his then back at her. Their eyes closed and they chuckled moving their hands away. Lucy smiled and clasped her hands together.

"They actually don't look bad together. They'd be a pretty cute couple," Natsu scratched his head.

"I still don't get it."

"You idiot! She likes him and he likes her they want to be together." Gray sighed and Natsu smiled.

"Oohhhh they like- THEY LIKE EACH OTHER!?" Natsu yelled and the guild fell silent. Everybody stared at him and Y/N and Gajeel turned their heads hearing him. Lucy jumped up and covered Natsu's mouth pulling him back.

"Shut up Natsu!" She whispered and smiled at the members. They shrugged their shoulders and went back to what they were doing. Y/N stared at the team and stood up.

"I'll be right back," Gajeel nodded and Y/N walked over to Natsu. Her hands went on her hip and she eyed them carefully. "Who likes each other exactly?"

"Nobody!" Gray chuckled nervously. Natsu jumped up and poked Y/N.

"You and Gajeel," Her eyes widen and she glares at Natsu.

"What the hell Natsu!" Her cheeks turned pink and she stomped on her foot.

"You guys said they did were you lying?" He turned to the others and they shook their head. Y/N growled and sighed.

"Listen we don't like each other, end of story." She walks back to the table and groans.

"What?" Gajeel chuckles.

"Just something stupid," Y/N tries changing the subject. 

"Y/N and Gajeel are getting along really well I see," Makarov smiled talking to Mira.