Kay & Pruitt

Featuring:
_cocokmx_ as Kay
ayoubm_ as Pruitt
_______________________

Kay

"Cmon Kay you got this" I prepped myself as I started to knock on my best friend of 8 years door. I know your probably like that's your best friend what're you so nervous for? Well he called and told me that he had some news and I'm not very fond of random "news" so I quickly made my way to his house as soon as he called.

Pruitt

I opened the door to meet with my best friends beautiful dark complexion it glowed as the sun beamed down on her face and her hair blew across her cheeks lightly from the breeze.
I quickly stepped aside letting her in I couldn't help but stare at her butt as she walked past me. Me and Kay always were looked at and displayed as boyfriend and girlfriend but we always kept that best friend type of bond once upon a time Kay even spilled her emotions for me confessing her feelings for me but I had completely shut her down I didn't want our friendship and bond to be broken by a relationship.
"So what's this news you just had to tell me" Kay said sitting on the counter eating on some twizzlers I had left on the counter from earlier, I watched her body language I was kind of afraid to tell her that while I was out of town last week I met up with this girl I've been talking to online for the past couple of months and that we were planning on making our relationship official.

Kay

"Well.." He said playing with the draw strings on his sweat pants "Before I went to jersey last week I've met someone" I looked at him puzzled confused on where he was going with this "And I reached out to them in jersey and we met and were planning on becoming something serious"
I slightly mugged him causing his sly small to fall completely. I didn't understand he was becoming serious with someone he had just met? "Pru .. Do you even know this chic?" I said announcing him by his nick name "Obviously Kay I met up with her in jersey" I was taken way back by the sudden attitude "Okay chill cause I'm Just Asking" he shook his head and walked away leaving from the kitchen I quickly got up and followed.
"I just can't believe your planning on being with some one you barely know and is she even from the state?" I went on with my questions causing him to groan and look at me "Kay your being a real pain in the ass right now. I said what I said now be lucky that I've told you anything cause if I didn't you would've been upset!" he yelled gripping his phone in his hand while I stood there looking at him tears peaking from the rim of my eyes I hated when he raised his voice at me and he knew that. Just then I seen red jealousy had took over me and my fist were clenched I shoved him over and over again "How could you even-" I yelled as I continued to shove him his jaw clenched.

Pruitt

I grabbed her arms and pulled her into me hugging her tight as much as I know about her and as long as I've known her I didn't know she' d react like this.
She mumbled into my chest trying to pull away but I kept ahold of her "Kay I'm sorry for yelling at you but listen to me please" as said now grabbing her face making her look up at me tears running down her face. What did I do?

_____________________

Part 2 Of Kay & Pruitt Coming Soon .

           Vote & Comment

Peace & Love

             Jay 🌻