Tishay & Cole

Featuring:
aaija_ As Tishay
Instagram N/A As Cole
jojo_babie As Demi
________________________

Featuring:aaija_ As Tishay Instagram N/A As Cole jojo_babie As Demi________________________

Tishay

"Hey beautiful" I quickly turned only to be met with my beautiful boyfriends face causing me to blush "Hey, you look nice" I said taking in his wardrobe me and Cole have only been dating for at least 3 months now and it is different dating someone who's not the same race as you see Cole is Asian I met him a year ago when I first moved in the neighborhood and we've been friends every since then we started to date. Its not easy being in an relationship when people always question your relationship or just stare as if they've never seen an interracial couple before but I've earned to use to it and ignore the ignorance sometimes I do think he'll start to second guess our relationship and leave me. It was a nice day out so I figured we could take a walk through the water park in our neighborhood cole latched onto my hand intertwining our fingers and we began to head down the path. "So how was your day" he asked breaking the silence "It was pretty decent except earlier I was eating a freeze pop and it fell" Cole chuckled looking at me shaking his head he stoped once he realized I was a serious about my freeze pop "Awn my poor baby we'll get you another" I laughed a little and stopped walking to kiss his cheek he smiled as we continued to down the steep path.

 "So how was your day" he asked breaking the silence "It was pretty decent except earlier I was eating a freeze pop and it fell" Cole chuckled looking at me shaking his head he stoped once he realized I was a serious about my freeze pop "Awn my po...

Cole

As we made our way through the water park kids played and splashed around in the fountain , There were people standing under the sprinklers , The pool was full it was honestly just a good sight to see everybody enjoying themselves and the weather. Soon enough the melody that everyone loved to hear played in a distance "Ouu babe the bomb pop truck!" Tishay nearly yelled yanking on my arm I laughed and dug in my pocket getting my wallet "Hold on girl I got you" I pulled out a 10 dollar bill and we made our way toward the truck that was now surrounded. As me and Tishay looked over the ice cream choices I started to get irritated with the loud group who stood behind looking back to see my crazy ex.
"Oh no do you need help honey" Tishay said kneeling down in front of a little boy who had spilled his freezey cup on the ground and all over himself, she looked up at me "Im gonna go help him clean himself up can you get mines" I nodded then watched her walk the little boy towards the water. I smiled thinking about her, she was so cute and gentle Im just so glad she's mines every time I'm with her I'm just so comfortable regardless of what people say and how they feel I genuinely like this girl a lot. My thoughts were soon cut short "Hey Cole I guess you can't speak anymore" her high pitched voice always erked me I didn't even turn around getting me and Tishay's bomb pops walking past her "cmon don't be that way baby"

Cole grew angry quickly turning around mugging her "what do you want Demi" she smiled looking up a him sexily "I miss you .. A lot" she slowly ran her fingers down his chest. Cole shook his head walking away only to have her still dragging behind him "What is she doing that I wasn't Cole? Huh?" She yelled he quickly turned back back around "I'll tell what she didn't do demi!" He yelled "she didn't waste 3 years of my time trying to impress her goddamn friend's" she stood there with her arms folded staring away from him.

 Cole shook his head walking away only to have her still dragging behind him "What is she doing that I wasn't Cole? Huh?" She yelled he quickly turned back back around "I'll tell what she didn't do demi!" He yelled "she didn't waste 3 years of my ...

Demi

"But look at her..she's not even cute with her nappy ass hair" something triggered cole throwing the bomb pops down now in Demi's face "Don't you dare disrespect my girlfriend like that" his finger pointed in her face and his jaw clenched not realizing that Tishay's hand was wrapped around his arm tightly "Cmon baby its not worth it let's go" Demi smirked devilishly now looking at Tishay "Yea leave with your dirty black ass" her face soften by now the whole park had there attention. Cole grew furious shoving demi into one of her friends she trampled over her feet but held onto the girl tightly cole quickly turning to Tishay to see her face flooded with tears and an expression if embarrassment she sped walked out of the gates of the water park. "Your a sick, cold hearted son of a bitch demi, I hope you got whatever you wanted out of this" before hearing her response he made his way out of the park jogging up to Tishay hearing her soft sniffles and weeps "Baby I'm so sorry" he said pulling her into him only to be pushed away "I can't help it Cole .. im black," she said looking up at him frowning makeup running from her cheeks "I'm not perfect cole my hair ain't straight , I ain't foreign or mixed but I got feelings..I ain't been shit but nice and this is what I gotta deal with" she yelled now breaking down her voice cracked "Tishay none of that matters..look at me baby girl" he grabbed her face softly making her look up at him "I love you, and as long you love yourself nothing else matters" they locked eyes tears still running down her face,rubbing his thumb across her  cheek wiping them away "Baby I know its hard the judgment and looks all that baby I know its hard but as long as I'm right here I refuse to see you break down like this I'll stick through with you baby but you can't let that bring you down and I won't let that bring you down. As long as I'm loving you and your loving yourself, I promise everything will be alright" her eyes stayed on his and he softly pressed his lips against hers "I-I love you too" she smiled slightly and laughed a little wiping her tears away he smiled "Now let's go get your bomb pop" she looked past him and frowned "But the truck is gone" he smiled grabbing her hand heading in the opposite direction "Where are we going" he laughed and held onto her hand tightly "The grocery store duh" he said causing her to laugh.
___________________________________

   Vote & Comment

Peace & Love, Jay🌻