1- 12:00

She was drunk, but that's all she currently was aware of... besides the fact that she was walking. That was it. There was a thick, dense cloud that was hiding her memory. Her steps were wobbly and uncoordinated on the nearly impossible to see sidewalk. No place to go and body feeling heavy, sleepiness quickly got the best of Jamie and she walked towards a nearby tree, sticking up from an odd sidewalk vent. Her heavy body fell with a thud and darkness sucked up her vision in seconds.

------------------------
(JAMIE'S POV)

My mind slowly came back to the light of consciousness to reveal that I was laying down on a bed in a plain, pale colored room. My eyes cracked open a bit farther as I looked around, observing everything from the pale green walls, to the light grey carpet, to the white dresser beside me and the white door in front of me. It had what appeared to be a heavy pad-lock on it and that's when the feeling of dread mixed with the feeling of nausea hit me hard in the gut. I stood up a bit too quickly and lost control of my legs, falling hard against the floor.
The sound of heavy footsteps approaching the door caused me to jump.

I looked up and was met with the sight of a man who appeared to be in his mid-thirties. His hair was shorn closely to his head. Cold, almost hateful eyes hid behind rectangular glasses. He wore a dark grey button up shirt and jeans. Closing the door behind him, he set down a chair. After wiping it with an orange cloth, he took a seat. I was too scared to scream or move. It was like I was frozen in place. He just stared directly at me, arms folded across his chest and one leg resting atop the other.

I slowly sat up. Scooting backwards till my back hit the nightstand, I stared at the man, breathing heavily and shaking immensely. He was going to either kill or rape me. I just knew it. That's what always happens. I just hope someone will feed my dog when I don't come home.

Suddenly he stood, slowly approaching me. A voice carrying a deep Brooklyn accent spoke quietly, saying: "Come with me. It'll only take a second. I rapidly shook my head, but lacked the courage to stand up and fight. Suddenly, when he got in close range, he grabbed my upper arm, dragging me as if I weighed nothing.. I kicked and screamed but it was no use. Besides, the walls were probably sound proof. He tried to cover my mouth to silence my screams, and I clamped down hard. My teeth cut deep into his skin, earning a satisfying screech. He tossed me hard onto the ground, making a disgusted facial expression at my bloody mouth and his hand. He quickly exited the room after tossing his chair out before him. I failed. My escape attempt failed. And it failed miserably.

---------------------------------------

(THIRD PERSON POV)

Jamie laid on the floor for a good ten minutes before deciding that it was safe to stand. The blood on her lips had gone dry, and she was absolutely disgusted. There was another door in the room which Jamie assumed must've been a bathroom. And she was right. Swinging it open, she was met with the sight of a fully stocked, purely spotless bathroom. She couldn't help but feel a little envious. Her bathroom was extremely cluttered and admittedly not as clean as she would've liked it to be. Carefully making her way to the sink, she twisted both knobs. Jamie cleared her face of her captor's blood before turning off the water and pulling her medium brunette hair into a loose bun.
How did this even happen? In all honesty Jamie didn't remember, but she knew she'd fallen asleep drunk. That's it. That's when he nabbed her-
Jamie's thoughts were interrupted by her door opening and closing.

In stood the same man as before, but now in a long skirt, heels, and a tight long sleeved deep blue shirt. "What's your name?" he asked in a sweet British accent, sounding much like a woman.

"M..my name's Jamie... what's yours?" A few tears dripped down her face. Tears of mourning for her lost freedom.

" It's Patricia. Well, I've brought you something to eat. Dennis doesn't trust you enough for the dinner table." Jamie looked down to see a plate with a turkey sandwich resting in the middle in Patricia's hands. When Jamie didn't head for the food, Patricia politely sat it on the bed and sent the captive a quick smile before leaving the room.

Jamie ate for the first time in a day.