FAQs [MUST READ]

Hi guys! Here's the frequently asked questions chapter, since I've noticed that most of you have the same questions in this particular resource shop, so I'll add them here and answer them. This chapter might add some details once I see more commonly asked questions! I'll comment below if its updated :)

Q: How do you download files using mobile phone? Wheres the external link?

A: I've made a tutorial about this, its on chapter [18]! Not sure if it works for everyone because first and foremost this resource shop was actually intended for web photoshop users who use their laptops for editing. Most of the files I give  (like idk 90% of them) are suitable for laptop users only. Its either you download mega, Winrar or Winzip to extract the files. A little bit hassle for the iphone users since its not so compatible with the iphone and its more suitable for android users. 

Q: What is the password for the resources?

A: Okay, a lot of you have been pm-ing me the passwords, and I don't require that. You see, my files come in ZIP and RAR files, only then will you get to type the password if you've opened the ZIP and RAR folders. It will come up on the screen, for you to open my resources. No need to pm me the password, just type it in the description box needed by Winrar And WinZip. 

Q: Stop Share?

A: Yes I do stop shares, meaning the file won't be available anymore. Many people have been taking advantage of this book since they're just downloading without giving credits, or even leaving a single comment. Yeah, I see you, I won't mention. So the pack is only for the first commenters. Comments after my stop share signal will be totally ignored. Also, avoid pm-ing me as well if you're going to get the resources, once I say stop share, I'm really sorry but its a full stop :(( So much better if you'll add this to your reading list to get updated! ~ 

Q: Where do you edit?

A: Photoshop CS3! A lil bit old, but it still works fine <3 

thats all for now~