Chapter 2 • Meeting the Team•

I then get a good look at the person holding the sign and I say,

"Are you Jake Paul?"

"Yes, and these are my friends Chance and Anthony." He replied

Jake, Chance and Anthony look at my brother with a bit of confusion on their faces. Chance points to my brother.

"How old is he?" He asks

"10 months old..." I replied

"Anyways we'll help with your bags, just get Mateo and yourself into the truck." Says Jake

I get into the truck with Mateo in my arms and I buckle him into the car seat. I then buckle myself up and wait for Jake and his friends to get into the truck.

Jake's POV

When me and the boys saw a girl come over with a baby into her arms, that looked about 10 months old. We didn't know what to think. After our conversation with her, me and the boys took her bags and put them into the back of the truck. Before we got back into the truck we looked through the back window at Valentina and Mateo to see how happy they were. Then Anthony finally spoke.

"Her brother is 10 months old?!"

"I didn't know. I thought that her brother was probably, I don't know. 13, 14? I didn't think he would be 10 months old." I replied

"Let's just get back to the Team 10 house and introduce them." Chance says

We get into the truck and make our way back to the Team 10 house. On the way there Valentina and Mateo both fell asleep, it was so cute.

Back at the Team 10 house

Valentina POV

We finally made it back to the Team's house. It was beautiful. Jake and Chance took the bags and Anthony helped me with Mateo. Chance ran up ahead of us and opened the door. Glitter fell everywhere. Mateo was laughing, which was not normal. I put Mateo down on the floor so he could play in the glitter.

"Welcome home!" Tessa and Erika shouted

A big smile came on my face. I knew me and Mateo would be safe here. Jake introduced me to everyone. But two people he wouldn't say who, he didn't introduce me to them yet because they were out in a meeting. Tessa and Erika showed me to my room it was beautiful, there was even a little crib for Mateo to sleep in.
My side of the room:

Mateo's side of the room:

Our closest:

Everything and everyone was prefect

"Valentina!" I heard Jake yell

I put Mateo in his crib and I walked downstairs to see,

Sorry it's short just wanted to leave you on another cliffhanger. Byeeee!