Chapter 22

And then I heard it. News that would have a humungous impact on my life. I heard her cry. Meaning she was alive. A sense of relief went over me. I was so excited but yet so upset. Knowing that we would never get the chance to meet Noah. But excited that I was going to be a mother and get to hold my baby Viviana. When I heard her cry I immediately started crying and I looked around the room and saw that Emilio and Ivan were both crying too. My life is about to change dramatically.

Tessa's POV

After we were sent out into the hallway me and Erika stayed by the room. We sat down on the floor and just waited. Hearing the screams of Valentina were the most painful thing to listen to. It was like a knife was driven into your heart, the pain that she's going through was heard in her screams. Erika and I sat on the floor of the hallway hugging each other, praying and hoping that everything was going to turn out alright. All of a sudden the screams stop. Erika and I got so worried, and then we heard it. The cries of a newborn child. A few minutes pass by and Ivan comes out of the room and looks around the hallway. Erika and I jump to our face and scarce Ivan.

"Omg. You scared me." Ivan says

"It was kind of obvious." Erika says

"What's going on?" I ask

"Well everything went well. Viviana is here. She healthy." Ivan says "She may be 16 weeks early but she's doing just great. They're getting the NICU ready for her since she's only small. But you guys can all come in now."

"Okay, Tessa you go ahead I'll go get the others." Erika says

"Okay." I says

I walk into the room and it was the most beautiful site I've ever seen.

So I'm currently working on 3 other stories and I don't know when they are coming out but probably sometime at the end of this year or early next year. But I start school on the 6th so the I don't know when I'll be uploading chapters or how long the chapters will be. But I'll try my best to at least have one chapter a week. Sorry for this short chapter I was very busy the past few days and didn't have time to write. But I hope you enjoyed this short chapter. Byeeee!
~ Sydney 😘