The unwanted wedding (Prologue & Cast)

This is your crazy / Mahii coming up with a brand new Two shots on Abhigya.... It's just a short story....

I know all my main stories are waiting... From tommorrow onwards, I will give update of all my main stories....

Expecting all your support and wishes in this story too.... Hope to get more votes too.....

Please don't ask me to extend this story too buddies.... 😁😁😁😁... I know my loving buddies will ask me to do so...  It's going to be strictly two shots .. No backing off.... But if you want I will give you all an epilogue for sure....

It's just a light hearted, romantic story of our favourite couples Abhi and Pragya....

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Presenting to you My new story....

"Stop the wedding"

Prologue:

He is an arrogant, angry man... She is a fun loving, chirpy and innocent girl...

He hates marriage, as he didn't like woman who throws themselves on him and fears that marriage will separate him from his family...

She hates marriage, as she loves to achieve her dreams ...

Fate made them to meet in an unexpected way....

Is it for a new union????

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Starring....

Ahhishekh prem mehra:

An arrogant businessman, full of attitudes and egos and a very strict person... He is quite short tempered, but he is very good at heart...

He loves his family a lot.... His dadi and sisters means a lot to him.... He can do anything to make them happy....

He is a virgin bachelor, who hates girls who show offs and tries to seduce him.... Love and Marriage are what he hates the most, because of a bad incident that happened in his life.... He is of 28 years.....

Pragya Arora: A simple, loving and beautiful girl, who is way too innocent and good at heart

Pragya Arora: A simple, loving and beautiful girl, who is way too innocent and good at heart...... She is of 23 years and has completed her studies....

She wants to grow bigger in her career, to make her parents feel proud of her and is not in a mood to get married soon...

But to her misery, she is being forced to get married soon to an unknown stranger.... She has not seen him, but she hates him to the core, who spoils all her dreams ......

Will it be possible for the marriage to happen???

Will Pragya pull up any stunts to stop the wedding????

Who is Pragya gonna get married??? Is it Abhi or anyone else???

Will it be possible for Abhi, who hates marriage, to fall in love with Pragya and marry her????

Wanna know more....

Peep inside....

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Expecting all your support in this two shots too....

Keep reading, voting and supporting....

I will surely post the first shot today itself..... I'm scripting it down... Will update for sure, if i get good response....

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz....

Bidding adeiu.....

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Soon be back with the first shot......