Epilogue.... Your happiness is my happiness.....

Thanks for all your support...

Many had doubts about the gift Abhi has given to pragya as i did not mention about that .... Is pragya is really happy in this marriage and whether she achieve her dreams.... All your doubts are going to get cleared now....

As I promised, here is the epilogue of the story .......

(I have posted it two times. .. but some issues.  . It's not getting posted)

Read at your own risk... Contains some 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 moments....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Abhi..." Pragya moans unable to control her feelings and hormones... She is getting aroused too much...

Pragya's heart and body screams to continue this but her mind insists her to stop abhi as it is not d right place and right time to do this ...

Pragya could not control abhi as he is completely seducing her and making her go weak and surrender to him... His touches, his kisses and his love bites are making hard for pragya to control...

When abhi is about to pull off pragya's skirt, pragya came to her sense....

" Abhi... No... Just stop it..."

Abhi: No... Im not going to leave you...

Pragya: Abhi listen to me... This is not our bedroom... Dont you know where we are??? And is the time to do this???

Abhi: I know where we are??? Whenever you are near me n wearing such hot dresses, i cant control myself and i know you too are surrendering to me... Dont act like as if u r not liking it....

Pragya:😊😊😊😊 you be na... You are impossible...

Abhi: Its all only because of you... You made me desperate and carve foe you and you are seducing me too now....

Pragya: whaat??? What have i done???

Abhi: You made me to long for you for one whole week... Have you forgotten??? And now after seeing you like this how will i control??? Dont mood off me....

Pragya: what ??? I'm wearing only office suite na...

Abhi: Baby... You look very hot when you wear office suites... Rather than my innocent wife pragya, I like this strict, seducing , sexy CEO madam PAM ( pragya Abhishekh Mehra ) so much....

Pragya: 😊😊😊 Abhi... You only called me and asked to wear this as we have some important meeting with foreign delegates....

Now, tell me where they are??? How long we have to wait for them????

Dont you know I came here hurriedly, leaving them all only for this???

Or Is it any prank by you to bring me here???