Shot 1. Wanna make her mine....

This is your crazy / mahii coming up as promised  with d first shot of d story.....

I know very well that  iv to update my other stories.... I will finish this story soon  without dragging....

So, lets move to this two shots without irritating and boring you all further....

Lights.....

🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥 Rolls......

Action.....

Take. 1....

Scene 1.....

Abhishekh Prem mehra is an arrogant and angry businessman... He is an egoistic and is a very strict boss .... But he loves his family a lot... He is a tall, muscular, handsome hunk, who is the most wanted bachelor in that city....

His one look and a single smile can kill the hearts of many girls...  Many are after him to seduce, love and marry him....

But he hates girls who are after his fame and money

But he hates girls who are after his fame and money... He has a false belief that girls will separate him and take him away from his family....

He hates to be away from his family and he always wishes to be in a big joint family.... So, abhi hates the word marriage to the core....

Abhi argues and shouts on his family members only when his marriage topic comes....

Abhi has got this foolish belief because his brother nikhil has left his family and ran away for his love tanu....

He has no parents and his dadi brought them up... He loves his two sisters Bulbul  and Aaliya very much.... He got them married to his best friends Arjun and Purab....

Bulbul is tied up in a wedlock with Purab.... They both  ar in love from their childhood and Abhi has accepted their relationship wholeheartedly....

 They both  ar in love from their childhood and Abhi has accepted their relationship wholeheartedly

And another sister Aaliya is married to her love of life and her brother's close friend Arjun....