the knight's light

'Where am I?' A brunet questioned as he found himself floats over nothingness.

"Did I just die? Is that the reason why I'm here? Is this hell? Or is this heaven?" He asked himself. Then a chuckle was heard.

"I assure you that you're not in either of those, Decimo..."

The man, identified as Tsuna snapped his head to his right so he could see the voice owner.

He blinked... he blinked again... then his jaw dropped. "P-Primo! Why are you here??? Oh wait! is this means that I really died?" He asked, feeling a bit depressed at that fact.

However, his blond great 10x grandfather just chuckled at his distress. "Calm down, Decimo. You're not dead yet..." He said soothingly.

Blinking again, Tsuna asked, "I'm not?"

Primo smiled, "No, you're not..."

"Then... where am I?" Tsuna asked, "Oh, and before anything else, call me Tsuna. Just Tsuna..." He smiled back.

"Then call me Giotto, Tsuna-kun..." Giotto said, knowing that the boy was originally a Japanese. Tsuna nods. "and for your question before, you're in the mid dimension, where every parallel world gets linked together."

"Whoa, cool... but anyway, why am I here again?" Tsuna asked, talking more casually to reduce his own nervousness.

"Well, you're here because technically you're dead..." Giotto trailed a bit, "However, you are not supposed to, just yet... so instead of going to the places you mentioned before, your soul was sent here" he explained.

"So, I'm a lost soul of sort?" Tsuna questioned.

"Uh-huh..." Giotto nodded. "But you can go back if you want to..."

"I can?" Tsuna asked with sparkling eyes.

"Yup... you can also go to a parallel world and took place of your counter-part, well the dead ones of course, to fill the emptiness. But if you do, then there's no turning back... so what will you do, Tsuna-kun?"

"Isn't it obvious, Giotto-san?" Tsuna grinned, "Even though I'm gifted to live a probably better life, I couldn't just leave them behind. It's just too impossible of me to leave my own family like that."

"As expected from you, Tsuna-kun..."Giotto smiled warmly at him, "Now, are you ready to go back?" He asked

Tsuna nodded, "I miss them already..." and Giotto chuckled.

"of course, you do..." he said. "Well then, Tsuna-kun. With the power of Tri-ni-sette that was trusted to me, I will send you back to your own world... May the universe always protect you..."

Then there's a blinding light that forced Tsuna to close his eyes shut...

And by the time he's re-opening it, all that he saw is white ceiling...

***

Everyone went quiet all of sudden, at the sight of their sky's twitching fingers. Some of them even unconsciously held their breath as they saw those delicate eyelids struggle to open...

Under the oxygen mask, they can see the warm smile that they've missed.

And just then with so much effort, he can finally mouth, "Tadaima..."

That one word is enough to make them all break down in tears of joy as they then reply with, "Okaerinasai, our sky...."

Then after that moment, the gloomy aura that engulfed the Vongola and alliances for the last six months can finally be gone...

==========THE END==========

Hyaa~ I can finally finish this story~! ^^

So how is it minna? is it good? is it bad? well, let me know on the comment section bellow~!

Special thanks to my friend, Sadia276 who've been through much trouble to beta-ed this story~ Check her account and read her touchy touchy stories~! I bet you'll like them! XD

Oh! and also! Just for your information, I still have a sequel for this story~ you can find it on the next chapter...

Now, now~ I'm going to blast off for my other stories~ so... Chaos~!