Chapter II

[Key: (H/L) - Hair length; (H/C) - Hair colour]

    As you stare at him he smiles his toothy grin; next thing you know you pass-out into his arms.

[Offender's POV]

    I carry a beautiful you young lady in my arms, head to my mansion. I place her on the Victorian style guest room bed and admire her sleeping body. A few strands of her (H/L) (H/C) hair is spread across her face and I lightly brush it away to view her lovely resting fractures before I head of to grab her a beautiful gown.

[A little while later]

[Reader's POV]

    I woke to a music speaker playing classical music. I sit up in my bed and look around only to realize I'm not in mine, nor in my own clothes. A sudden serge of a memory comes racing back and I jump out of the bed and hurry to the door. I get yanked back by my wrist and look back to see I'm chained to the bed-post. I try pulling the cuff off but there is no avail, however I keep trying.

[Offender's POV]

    From my study, I hear the noise of clanking chains and smile. I leave my study and head to the guest bedroom and my smile widens at the sight I see when I open the door.

[Reader's POV]

    I hear the door open and I immediately spin around to fine the man from last night smiling at me like an idiot. He advances towards me and I back away causing my knees to hit the bed and give out and I fall o to the bed.
    Knowing there is no way out of this situation, I scream for help at the top of my lungs. The guy, known as Offenderman, frown and frowns at my action. Faster than I can comprehend, his left hand is holding the back of my head and his right, covering my mouth. I look up at him with fear-filled, pleading eyes; a few tears falling from them, onto his hand.

[Offender's POV]

    I grin at her fear/filled expression and begin to speak.

    "I am going to remove my hand. If you scream again, bad things will happen. Do you understand?"

    She quickly nods and I slowly remove my hand. He beautiful, pink lips slightly part and I have to fight the strongest urge to throw her into the bed and do naughtily things.

    "I want you to answer my questions honestly and without dodging any of them, okay?"

    She nods again and I smile, "Good, now, what's your name?"

    "(Y/N)."

    "How old are you?"

    "Seventeen." [Yes, I'm picking your age. Deal with it. 😁😁!!]

    Good; last one. Are you getting turned on by the sound of my voice?"

    Her eyes widen and I smile then frown at her answer. "N-No. I'm not."

    "Lies!" I grab her and throw her on the bed, climbing on top of her. "I don't like liars."