love?

Mary's P.O.V

as soon as i got into the motel i put the beer in the fridge for later and got every thing packed i went into the living room area and saw uncle Sam take picture of dad asleep in a pie tin. When he was done i yelled like i usually do. hunting trip starts in 5 min if you are not in the car in 2 min i get to drive lets go. Dad and uncle Sam hurried and got there bags ready but they were to slow by 6 seconds. I get to drive I yelled out now get in the car. Dad yelled shot gun while uncle Sam sulcked  like the moose he is. We finally go to the field were we suspected they would be . We got even thing set up and put in to place. Traps we lined at one side of the feild.  Guns were hidden all over. At midnight we heard the hold of the rogues we got in to stance. The rogues walked onto the field a couple of yards from the traps. Then people walked on to the field and started yelling we can do this the hard way or the easy way. The rogues just growled. The familer looking man. Took a breath in and looked my way not seeing us though. Then shook his head and said well I'm guessing that means hard way. Every on of the guys shifted. And the war began. When the rogues ran they got stuck in the silver traps then when the other would walked closer they stepped on a pedal the triggered arrows twards the rouges. After that me,dad,and uncle Sam grabbed our guns and started shooting at the rouges. You could tell who was who the rogues were Grose and look like they have not bathed in years. We shoot down like 50 of them the other wolf's killed the rest the went behind the trees and shifted and cam back out. Who ever is there come out know I know your there I can smell you the leader/ familiar man yelled. I walked out putting my guns back In the holsters. Who are you one of them asked. Well I'm.. I got stoped.
M Mary winchester the leader said. Yes how did you know? I asked puzzled. He walked closer. I rember now. Enoch I yelled and ran to him I jump on him and hugged the life out of him. Your alive I thought you died since you never came back. I said. I know he wispered trust me I tried to find you after my brother got better but you were no where to be found. He wispered. Well all that matters is that your here now I said smashing my lips to his. It did not take long for him to realize what I was doing and when he kissed back it was like fire works exploding in my stomach.