Chapter 2: Siblings, Presents, And Suprises:

*A/N: Hey my Power Readers! It's GoosebumpsFan101 here again! So in this chapter, I'm adding my own O/C's (Origanal Characters)! They are Brandon and Sarah. So, hope you like them. Again, I do not own Goosebumps or any of the Goosebumps characters or villans, and all credit to anything Goosebumps goes to R.L. Stine. Thank you.😄*

Y/N's P.O.V: It's now 9:30. I look next to my seat and I see my brother and sister. "Hi Sarah! Hey... Brandon." I say. I don't really get along with Brandon that well. He always steals me and Sarah's things! "Hi Y/N!" Sarah exclaims. "Hello.... Y/N." Brandon says to me, glumly. "You guys done of your breakfast yet?" I ask. "Almost!" Sarah replies, excitidly. "One egg left!" After Sarah and Brandon finishs their last egg, we hear knocking on the door. "Coming!" Our mom shouts, in excitement. She runs to the door and opens the door to reveal all of my relitaves. "Welcome everyone! Please! Come on in!" She greets. "Your just in time! Y/N is going to open up her gifts!" They all sit down and I start opening my gifts. I open the first gift from my nan, to reveal a Goosebumps Watch. "Oh my gosh! Thank you nan!" After several more gifts from my other reletaves, I finally get to the huge ,brown, leather, peeling, suitcase. I flick the locks open, and swing the lid open. "Oh my God he's GREAT!" I look up at the label on the top of the case. "It says his name is Slappy!" I pick him up and bear hugged him. "I love him! Thank you!" I look down at him. He has brown hair, brown eyes, red lips, a black tux with a white undershirt, red carnation, and red bowtie, brown, shiny, leather, shoes, brown, arched, eyebrows, a chip on his chin and nose, and the back panel where you control his eyes, lips, head, eyebrows, and eyelids. I look at his tux noticing a white, torn up, ancient looking, card. "Huh?" I say, extremely confused. I pick up the card and hold it up to my face, at reading distance. "Karru Marri Odonna Loma Molonu Karrano" I read. "Must be some foreign language or something. Could you translate it mom?" I ask holding out the card. My mom is a scientist and knows many languages. "Sure, honey!" Mom replies, as she takes the card and starts to analyse it. "So? What does it mean?" I ask, impatiently. My mom looks at me and says: "It means You And I Are One Now!" as she hands me back the card. "Huh. What a weird phrase. Anyways, thanks mom." I say as I stuff the card back into it's pocket. "Your welcome, honey." She replies, smiling. I look at the dummy and hug it. I then hold it in front of my face and say: "hey, you look you need a polishing! How'd you like that?" talking to it. Then it happens. I see the dummies mouth grow wider and slowly wink it's eye at me.

*A/N: OH MY GOD! IT HAPPENED! What do you thinks gonna happen next? Put your guesses in the comments! Seeya in the next chapter my Power Readers! Peace out! *teleports away*