Bendy x Reader

Requested by: AriFox01
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Here's the outfit that you will wear in the one-shot.  Keep in mind the outfits will change as more chapters go on.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰It was originally requested to be a flirty (well he already is) Bendy x reader but I'mma make it Bendy x reader ok

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
It was originally requested to be a flirty (well he already is) Bendy x reader but I'mma make it Bendy x reader ok.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Enjoy!

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Ever since you had met Bendy he had been flirting with you non-stop. Of course you didn't mind but alot and I mean ALOT of people would either look at you with the (ಠ_ಠ) face or the ಠ╭╮ಠ face.  You didn't really care cause you thought it was funny how he would flirt.

One day he came up to you out of the blue and started flirting with you.

"Did it hurt when you feel from heaven?" He said in a flirty tone.

"No but I scraped my knee climbing from hell" you said back.

"Really" he said giving you a very unimpressed look.

You didn't care cuz you thought it was cute.  So you did what he would never expect you to do. You kissed  him and let's just say that he was a blushing mess.  You giggled and walked away while he stayed as a blushing mess.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
How did I do cuz I need sleep and I wanted to get a chapter in so that I can do more tommorow.  Well that's all so bye everyone cya in the next one shot!