mugman x tsundere!reader

So I'm back everyone and I'm proud of it. 

Anywho here's what your going to be wearing in this chapter

I'll let you choose your own hair style and what shows you want to wear

Anyway now that's all cleared up onwards with the chapter.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

When you were younger you were bullied constantly because of the fact that you and your brother were adopted and that you two were nothing alike.  For example he was very popular and very outgoing while you were considered the 'emo' of the school.  Sure you had social anxiety and you were very awkward about everything that didn't mean you couldn't fight back when you need to.  You never told anyone up until you had bumped into two brothers that seemed to have cups for head.  You three instantly clicked as friends and they even defended you for your bullies.  After that day you three were inseparable.

>Time skip to 10 years later and your (y/a) and brought to you by lemons<

It was a normal day and you had been hanging out with cuphead and mugman as usual but you liked mugman more as a friend.  But there had been a slight issue with that....you didn't know how to properly tell him.  So you became a Tsundere around him.  Most of the time you would correct him then after call him a Baka which he never figured out what it meant.  It wasn't until one night you had been in a hotel with them and you had the most awkward thing happen to you and it was all thanks to your friend cuphead.  He had said that you and mugs to share a room and you knew from that moment on you wanted to kill him but let it slide.  After about a few hours later you were on the balcony of the hotel room when you felt a presence behind you.  When you turned around you saw it was non other than mugman.

"What is it baka"

"I wanted to talk to you (y/n)"

"Well what did you want to talk about"

"Why......why do you hate me so much.....what did I do?"

Your expression quickly turned to shock as you stood there for a few minutes.

"I don't hate you.......I just really like you" you mumbled the last part under your breathe and what you didn't know is that he heard every word.

"Well I really like you too" and with that he brought you into a hug and you both went back inside only to cuddle for the rest of the night.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Sorry that this was rushed my phone is about to die and I have a really bad headache and I want sleep so that's all I wanted to say.

That's all for now

Bye everyone ❤

   ~Pastel-Chan