Return to Pandemonium

Alec's POV
"Someone has to look after you two," I spoke rolling my eyes at the two siblings sitting in front of me. "Loosen up, Alec! We'll have so much fun! Besides, you might see Sparkles?" Jace teased.
"His name is Magnus, not Sparkles! Oh and by the way, we haven't made it official yet"
"Now's your chance!"
I sighed knowing I'd regret everything.

Time skip

Magnus's POV
I sighed staring at the girl in front of me demanding to be a VIP for tonight and started throwing a fit when I calmly refused. "Ma'am, you're holding up the line," a male scowled behind her. "I'm sorry but you're going to have to leave," I simply replied opening the rope allowing the man behind her to enter as the girl stormed out. "Trouble, Magnus?" A familiar voice asked making me smile. "Alexander, never thought I'd see you here again," I smirked kissing his cheek gently making him blush.
"Someone has to watch Izzy and Jace"
I laughed opening the VIP line for Alec and his siblings. "Charles, take over," I spoke before grabbing Alec's hand and guided him inside. "We're going to leave you two alone," Izzy smirked and ran off with her boyfriend. "Come on, Erica," Jace spoke taking his girlfriends hand leading her out to the dance floor. Clary and Simon kissed quickly before leaving. I smirked snapping my fingers making the VIP room door close and lock. "Finally some privacy," I spoke guiding Alec to the couch and pulled him down with me so he was positioned on my lap. Alec laughed before kissing me. Next thing I knew it got intense. "Why don't we make our relationship official?" I asked fumbling with his zipper on his jeans. "I'd like that," Alec whispered between kisses.