The Finding

Dead.

He was supposed to be dead.

He remembered fall off the castle and everything going black.

There was a bright warm light that formed into a women.

She told told him he had only 10 weeks to prove himself to love someone more than himself, if he doesn't he dies.

She healed most of his wounds but he still had a fractured leg and a bruised side with a pounding headache.

Before she disappeared a blue rose was placed in his belt.

He laid on the cold wet ground, he tried to open his eyes but he didn't have the strength.

Gaston didn't know how long he laid there, it could have been minutes, hours, or even days.

All he knows is that he was alone and the pain shooting up his spin kept him from passing out.

If it was day or night he couldn't tell, just that he missed the warmth of the tavern and the cheers of the women that hung over his shoulder as the men watched with envy.

He missed drinking enough to where Lefou would have to take him home while he leaned on his old friend.

"Lefou" Gaston thought, "what happen to him"

The sound of leaves crunching and twigs snapping broke Gaston from his thoughts. Was someone approaching or was it wolves ready for dinner.

Whatever it was it stopped a few feet away as Gaston could hear voices,

"Wait is that him the one that broke into the castle?"

"Oui it is him"

"Well what should we do, leave him?"

"My Clogsworth I'm surprised at you we can't just leave him here to die!" a female voice said.

"She's right mon amie we will take him back to the castle and see what the prince thinks."

"Great idea Lumière."

Gaston felt hands grab his shoulders as he was carried away from the spot he landed and the last thing he remembered before blacking out was the feeling of fur as he was put on the back of a horse.

Oui - Yes

Mon amie - my friend

Hope you enjoyed I'm new at this so tell me what you think.