Killer 5

Caileigh's POV

I stare at the TV like it multiplies by itself. Did he really-? Forget it! He thinks that coincidence will work with him. I will act that I haven't seen it. He doesn't have a tough evidence that I've seen it though. I pull myself up and walk towards the kitchen to get some ice cream. Once that I open the fridge, I feel like I'm gonna murder a person named Kai.

I inhale a large amount of air before letting out an ear splittining scream.

" KAI YOU ANIMAL!!! " he just ate my dark chocolate ice cream! I pause for a while when I realise that I'm having my bravery when Kai's gone. Oh suck it, I bet that my bravery will falter when Kai is about 50 meters away from me.

With brows knit together, I stomp my feet towards the door to take a walk. But before I could open it, a phone disturbs the air. I walk back to the mini table where I placed the phone. Without hessitations, I answer it.

" Caileigh-ahh.. " guilt starts to gnaw me again.

" M-mom?? " tears starts to fill in my eyes. Dang it just not now tears, I'll let you out later no matter how large the amount is.

" Mom I-I'm sorry for everything same to Dad. I swear I didn't want this to--" mom cuts me off

" No Caileigh-ah.. actually me and your dad is at fault. I'm sorry, I know that you didn't want this to happen. We know you very well since you were a kid. Maybe some people just can't handle their feelings for my pretty little daughter who is now a beautiful lady "

" Mooom " I whine. She still have vibe to make me laugh. She's still my mom after all.

" Where's dad? "

" Oh he's at work right now honey. Actually I called you because I have something to tell you honey " and that makes me curious. I also feel like it's something serious since she calls me right now with that tone.

" What is it mom? " I hope that this is a good one or I'll break down. I had enough with Kai's creepy abilities and stuffs.

With that I feel like I have the urge to tell them about him claiming me like I'm some sort of a candy! But I don't want them to get involve with this mess nor get hurt or worst get killed because of me. I can't bear that one, not them. I'd rather die secretly without them knowing. I have to face Kai and deal with his sh¡tty games. He's a psychopath killer after all so I will rate that I got only 0.01 percent of succeeding of winning over him.

" Caileigh! Do you understand? "

I snap back into reality when mom's voice booms in my ears. What the heck did she just said few seconds ago? I mentally slap myself for my stupidity.

" O-ofcourse mom! I understand " I aswered back hoping that it's not the big thing to make me go shock at the end.

" Okay no turning back okay? I didn't expect that you will agree with this though. Bye! I love you honey! " okay that makes me go uneasy. What was she talking about a while ago? I groan in dismay.

But in the end I shrug it off than to worry about it all day long. Let's just face the consequences. I bring the phone with me as I lock the door of my house before taking a walk.

As I got myself a little bit farther from my temporary house I notice that people keeps on glancing at me. Some of them takes some picture of me. I don't know but I found it rude. Then reality slaps me when I remember about the news. They will suspect me as one of the responsible of Vash's death!!

" Damn it.. " I mutter a curse as I fasten my walk. Paparazzi runs after me and that gives me the sign to run as fast as I could.

Some of the people which mostly are girls are trying to hurt me. They keep on throwing objects, much worse stones. They must be the crazy girls who swoons over Vash. I admit Vash is handsome and kind but I don't have the reason why girls really have to act like this like they are Vash's parents. It could be more acceptable if his parents is trying to hurt me but this? Ughh!!

My vision shakes when a stone hits my forehead. Luckily I gain back my balance and I successfully reach my house and lock all the openings of my house. My head feels numb especially at the injured one. I sit at the sofa feeling all of my energy goes off from my body.

I feel hazy for no reason though. I startle when I feel a hot thick liquid flows down across my face. I also smell the metallic scent on my face. My hand shakily touches my forehead before bringing it closer for a look.

And a bloody hand surprises me. Almost all parts of my hand has been covered by my own blood. Now that explains why I feel dizy. The blood seeps out from my wound thickly that i have to close my other eye in order to seal the blood from reaching my eye.

I walk across the sala looking for the first aid kit. I keep on looking around with my one eye and I found it difficult to find it. I need somebody to help me here.

Suddenly Kai's face pops in my head. I shake my head vigorously.

" No,no there's no way I will seek my help from him. Never " I motivate myself and continues on searching.

Hours later I find myself lying on a floor. Then I hear a door being opened harshly and someone lifts me up. I can't see clearly.

" Hold on Caileigh.. don't leave me please."

------------------------------------

Another chapter that contains exact 1000 words!! I would like to say hi to my dear readers right now who's currnetly reading this.

Don't be a silent reader. Comment something or atleast vote so I can know that you're there ☺☺

-Crystal