Killer 8

Kai's POV

I hug her bare back tightly. She's resting after all of those intercourses we made. I'm so happy that she's right here, laying right next to me. I'm sure she misses me alot eventhough she acts like a lady in her period. I love to feel the contact of our skin being rub together and the warmness of the duvet beneath us. Caileigh is indeed special, just to see her lick her lips eventhough I haven't seen her doing that yet alone is enough to drive me crazy. She flinches when I run my fingers through her hair.

I stop when an annoying buzz of a phone disturbs the calm atmosphere. I grab the phone and I answer it.

" What now? " I hate people breaking my good momentum. I roll my eyes when their voices sounds like they carry the world on their shoulder.

" Where on earth are you Kim Jongin?! Do you know that the concert is within this weekend?! " I would like to shout at them back that I'm with my wife right now. And the heck I care with that concert. I can go back then in just an hour.

" Listen young man, you need to get your butt in here as soon as possible. I would've almost believed that you can teleport " And that's Suho, our mother in a male version. I don't know if that description exists.

I'm still enduring this sh¡t being an idol in order to obtain power in monitoring things with money of course. I don't really want money, I don't need them at all. I have enough already with Caileigh. It's just that I can't obtain things without those damn mini papers.

With a weight in my heart, I heave a sigh before answering them.

" I'll be right there hyung " with that I ended the call. I take a glance back to Caileigh who sleeps soundly.

I can't be with you yet. I have some important things to do. Just wait for me Caileigh. I'll be right back.

I leave a note and I quietly go back to Japan. Minding another business. While in the private plane, I remember those people who hurted her back there in the news. They will surely pay for hurting her. Blood is the payment. I ball my hand into a tight fist till my knuckles turns white.

I look at the mirror right in front of me. I run my fingers through my hair while eyeing my own reflection in the glass. I trace my jaw with my finger, feeling the beard underneath my tan skin.

Haters keep on bashing about my skin complexion. Like I'm some sort of a coal or chocolate man. The heck I care with those comments. I don't rely on them. They're just envy or insecure that I'm at the peak and they're at the foot of the mountain. If they wanna be like me then do what I exactly do. Except about killings of course, they're completely clueless about that.

I heave a sigh and rub the bridge of my nose. Trying to calm myself down. I think of Caileigh with me. The mere sight of it makes the angry fire in my heart distinguished. I smile when I can still feel her skin at the tips of my fingers.

I arrive in our dorm in no time. I'm just about to open the door of my own bedroom when Chanyeol drags me back to the couch of our sala where the rest waits for me. Eyes glaring at me.

" What's with the look? " I shot back. I'm tired and I'm not in the mood to play with their siliness. Sehun clutches his chest while acting like his heart hurts. I remain stoic. Chen hits Sehun in the arm making the maknae whine.

" Enough both of you. We're here to interrogate Kai " Suho glares at them. He bring his gaze back to me.

" Now where have you been Jongin? You've been missing in 24 hours " I rest my back at the backrest while hanging my arms at the rim of the sofa. Chilling around despite of the tensed atmosphere. I'm getting used of it anyways. They've been like this, acting like a family who takes care each one of us.

" I just take a visit to my special person in Seoul " I calmy say and they look like they're gonna faint anytime soon. Jaws drop and their eyes goes wide like saucers. D.O totally outstands them all.

" What!? In this state? Look Jongin, I know you want something outrageous but we have tight schedules for pete's sake! And who is that special person of yours? A girl perhaps? " Is that even a big deal Junmyeon hyung? And there's no way that I'm gonna tell them about my wife.

" That's a little bit too personal to share for Suho hyung " I remain my straight face. Suho facepalms himself due of my carefreelessness back there. Sehun jumps like someone pokes his sides.

" That beautiful girl in the news!! Is she your girlfriend? I can see the rage and worry in your eyes while eyeing the screen. Then you blasted off to Seoul. Is she? Is she? She's my type though to be honest " Sehun pouts. I instantly glare at him. She's not my girlfriend she's way far from that. And I think need to draw a line so he can know where his limit ends.

" Oh.. that pretty lady back there Sehunnie? She's indeed admirable. I'm kinda worried for her since I saw her bleeding back there. I even had the urge to run away with her to rescue her from those creeps. I like her lips the most " Chanyeol chuckles and my glare transfers to him. My anger rising up. I indeed needs to draw the line. It seems like they're planing on having her.

My fists comes contact with the table harshly while glaring all of them.

" She's mine and only mine alone.. so back off "

------------------------------------

Kai is in beast mode. Oh my 😂😂

He needs Kyungsoo to rub his back.

Anyways guys who already watched Kai's movie entitled andante? I'm still waiting for the movie though until know. I just keep on looking at his teasers and I can't help but to fangirl. He's such a cutie.

-Crystal