Chapter 12

It was late in the day. Dick had somehow persuaded me to become a good guy, that was a veeeeery awkward conversation to aunt Selina. We made a deal, I would go off good-guying and on Friday I would rob a bank with her (we also are not telling Ivy or Harley and especially but uncle j). I was pretty surprised on how easily she took it. Dick...I mean robin and I where walking to an alleyway because I was going to meet aqualad and make a plan for joining the team. I was wearing my f/c top with black leathers jacket and a pair of jeans. I decided to put on sunglasses like dick was wearing for the whole "secret identity" thing. We entered a wear house where we supposed to meet Squidkid. He was late.

"So" robin said breaking the silence "you know Romanian". I giggled a bit, he turned to me surprised, "what's so funny y/n"? "Nothing I said s,idling "it's just that all ivy and Harley could tie me to about my background is that I am Romanian. They found a necklace on my neck with my name written on it in the language.  I was surprised you knew it as well". Robin smiled then took extreme interest in the floor. "Is something wrong"? I asked coming over to him. Just then aqualad entered the alleyway. Wow great job squid kid ruining this moment, I thought pushing by dark sunglasses so he could not see my face. "Robin" aqualad greeted, he turned to me and nodded with a smile. I looked at my shoes remembering all the bad stuff I did to his team. "Aqualad this is mist". Robin started, I turned to him. Why did he address me by my old villain name. "I know she has done some bad stuff to us" he continued "but she never knew any better. Mist was raised by Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn so she grew up with evil people". I elbowed him in the rib. "I turned out pretty well" I mumbled. "Anyway I think she can change. Can she please join the team under a new identity"? He begged. Aqualad just look at me deep in thought, then smiled. "Mist" he said, I looked up at him. "I see no problem with you joining the team but if you betray us in anyway we will not hesitate to take you down". I nodded. "I suspect we want to keep the fact that she was Mist from the others"? He questions. "Yes" Robin answered. Then Kaldur came up to me and held out his hand "welcome to young justice".

What do you want your superhero name to be?!? Comment

Ahhh hi guys. I know this is really short but I promise I will post soon. I have a lot of final tests in school right now so it will take a while to get some chapters out.