four

Alexia's P.O.V

I changed quickly into some shorts and slide on a navey blue t-shirt. I then followed the crowd to outside where the teacher told us to do 3 laps around the track. Mulipe groans were heard while I was bolting down the track infront of every one.

I breathed in and out catching my breath every single time. I slowed down into a jog after the first lap like I did when I went out for my runs.

The Gym teacher was impressed. When I finished my third lap when the student were reaching the final one when I completed.

"Good job kid... Lets wait for THESE LAZY STUDENTS!" He yelled at them for being slow.

Lachlan was the next one to finish, Glaring at me.

The next hour was playing soccer, My team won against Lachlans. I can show them up for being mean to Mat and I.

I smiled confidently as everyone was surrounding me but back away when Lachlan came.

"So geek number 2 is good at everything..." He said, smirking.

"I wouldn't say everything." I replied with a smart tone.

"Well I'll mark one off your list." I was confused until he kicked my knee. I screamed and fell to the ground. It burned and stung but when I looked down it was deformed.

"I-I-i..." I cried out again in pain. Students looked at m with sympathy then walked away.

Lachlan Kicked me over and over again. "You deserve to die you B*tch!" He kept on calling me names and
beating me.

"Waste of Space!" He kicked my knee again,

"Fatty!" Another kick into my stomach.

"Useless!" He was about to punch me but the Bell went off.

"Later Geek!" He yelled while running off to his next class.

I cried in pain in the middle of class. Student on their free time ignored me except one person.

A girl with poofy hair ran up to me with tears in her eyes. "Oh dear what happened to you?" She went to my side and grabbed a phone with a penguin case.

"L-l-Lachlan..." I whisper softly. She looks at me with sympathy.

"Here the ambulance should be here in a minute." She said while putting her phone back down.

"C-can you get Mattew Nooch for me?" I ask kindly with tears running down my face.

"Sure... He's in Engish now right?" I nods and sigh, I try moving my leg by cried out in pain again. "I'll be right back" She said while running inside.

My head starting spinning while I tried to sit up. I needed to get up. I heard rings if the ambulance roll up. The mystery girl ran up to the anbulance once she reached outside. Mat seeing me he ran towards me.

"What happened Alex?" He said while two Adults ran over with Poofy hair.

"Lachlan happened." I whisper as was put Onto the stretcher.

"Two people can abroad with her." The male said while setting me on the Ambulance. Mat and the girl raise their hands and Hopped on.

"I'm Ashley by the way." Ashley said while making me more comfy.

"Thank you" I say while holding both over their hands.