5

I continued kicking the door of my unit since I could not knock because of the cat I was carrying. Roshaun kept on laughing from my back. God! He was so near to get into my last nerve already.

"Chalonna," he called me.

"Gianna! Kalachuchi! Open the goddamn door!" I yelled, completely ignoring him.

"Ay grabe. Snow bear," he murmured.

Padabog akong lumingon sa kanya at masama siyang tinignan. Ang naging tugon naman niya rito ay nakakainis na tawa. Good Lord! I was freaking pissed!

I was glad that Kalachuchi finally opened the door. I glared at Roshaun again before entering my unit and slamming the door loudly in front of him.

"Bigatin naka-momol mo a, si Roshaun Genovese," Kachi commented. "At may pa-souvenir pa na pussy!"

We grabbed Gianna's attention who was currently lying on the couch while scrolling through her cell phone.

"Itim ng pussy mo ah," she gave me a smirk— the type of smirk Roshaun kept on plastering that's why it was annoying too!

"It's not Roshaun who I made out with," tanggi ko. "He's just a mere neighbor of mine."

I sighed because of that thought. Bakit ba kasi mag-kapitbahay lang ang relationship namin ni Roshaun?!

"E, sino 'yung naka-momol mo?" Kachi intrigued.

"Ang kulit ng lahi nito, o. Si Ram nga!" Gianna screamed in frustration. "Siya 'yung nag-post sa Kalat Club na gusto ng ka-momol eh."

"Weh ba? 'Yung team captain ng basketball team?" Kachi asked unbelievably.

I nodded. "Yeah, that's the name."

But the fact that he's a team captain of the basketball team amused me. He never mentioned that to me. We never talked about our lives after we made out; and the moment we only had a conversation was when he asked for my name and if it was my ovulation period. And that's not the type of after-making-out or after-sex talk I wanted.

"Magkwento ka naman, girl. Hindi ako naniniwalang momol lang," Gianna teased me and let out a chuckle.

"Malaki," I started.

They both knew what I was talking about even I did not mention a single thing. They both squealed because of how I described it. They even went closer to me and they looked like they were in scarcity of teas.

"Ginalingan mo ba giling? 'Yung mga advise namin sa'yo, sinunod mo ba?" sunod-sunod na tanong ni Kachi.

I smirked. Baka nga ako pa ang mag-advise sa inyo, e.

"We didn't have sex. We just had a foreplay."

Gianna hissed and rolled her eyes. She looked disappointed. "Bakit walang sex?!"

"Ang hina naman ng puke mo, master!" Kachi added.

"It was my ovulation period, okay?! And it looked like he doesn't have any condoms with him!" I grunted and rolled my eyes. "I won't take a risk of getting impregnated by a man who's easy to cum!" I screamed in disgust.

They both laughed because of what I said to the point that they could not even breathe.

"Crush ko pa naman 'yon," Gianna stated between her laughter. "Ekis na, madali labasan."

The two decided to leave when the clock struck at 6PM. Gianna would be busy with her Youtube hustle while Kachi would be busy with different organizations. I decided to call my parents after they left. It has been a while since the last time I talked to them.