8

the tears stained my cheeks and everything was a blur. i watched as my psycho father keep stabbing my mother on the stomach till no blood left.

why is my life like this.

i want get out and just randomly throw a knife at him. but somehow, i just couldn't bring myself to do it. i'm a coward. moreover, a coward towards my own mother's death.

i'm sorry mother.

my whole body trembled as my hands clenched around my phone.

jimin said he's arrived here with the police, adding much more worse to the situation.

i admit it, i hate father. the bruises in my arms, leg, neck, all was made from him. he would go home at midnight and abuse us till morning. sometimes i couldn't even get an hour sleep.

it's really stupid for me to send my address to a stranger just like that. but at the same time i'm really happy as finally my father could be arrested for every crime he has done.

he dropped the knife to the ground and his eyes wandered around the living room, searching for me.

when he was finally able to find me, an evil smirk was plastered across his face as he forcefully dragged me out from under the kitchen's table.

i struggled to break free from his grasp but he would only tighten himself around my wrist, causing me to wince in pain.

"come here sweetheart, it's your turn," he sat me down forcefully on the couch as he took out the knife from earlier, still with my mother's blood dripping from it.

i couldn't bring my face to look at his dark eyes, he wasn't like this before. he just wasn't.

if i'm going to die like this, i'm really sorry jimin. i told him not to come here, but if he insist, then it wouldn't be my fault if he would get hurt by my psycho dad too.

as if on cue, a loud knock was heard from the front door. a loud groan escaped my father's lips as he stared deep into my soul.

has jimin come? has the police come? what will happen?

"stay," he commanded and pushed my forehead. i wasted no time and ran towars my mother's dead body, tears falling once again, turning into soft sobs.

just as he opened the door to check, the sounds of police sirens and gun shot was clearly heard.

i widened my eyes as i followed him out, only to find him lying unconcious on the floor with blood running down his nose.

"ara? is that you?"