11

after ara finally let him in, he wandered himself around the living room and finally stopped to plop down on her couch.

"how have you been babe?"

"DO NOT BABE ME. I AM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" she rolled her eyes but clearly, blush was evident on her cheeks.

"don't worry, you are going to be soon," he winked.

"what do you–"

she couldn't even finish her sentence when jimin suddenly dragged her into the bedroom, slamming and locking the door behind.

he trapped her up against the wall, as his eyes stared deeply into hers, sparkling like the brightest star in the night.

"w-what are you doing!? yah!"

"shh, you're so beautiful," he smiled before taking out something from his pocket.

"moon ara, i want you to listen to this, very carefully"

he took a really deep breath before continuing,

"i come all the way here because of this. this might be cheesy but please do not laugh," his soft breath hit her face like a wind.

"moon ara, when I first talked to you, through kakaotalk or even when we first met through the lately incident, i thought i have fallen inlove with you. as much as i want to say this through our chats, i just couldn't bring myself to, because i'm much of a coward. not to mention, how you and me use to curse alot, laugh, and having fun together. those times were the best moment of my life"

"when you first told me that you have a psychotic father, i didn't know that feeling inside me, whether it is pity or love. but when i started worrying so much for you, that was when i realized–"

i noticed him scrunching his nose for a few times, before he finally stopped mid-sentence to sneeze his life out.

"holy shit," he cursed.

"ugh, anyway, let's just get into the main point since everything is pretty much ruined," he rolled his eyes but locked his gaze back at me.

"well then, to my one and only moon ara, the only one that could make me happy, the only one that could bring up a really bright smile on my face, and the only girl that i have set my eyes on, for today, and forever,– i promise i will always love and respect your decision. whatever it is, just let me be with you"

ara could only giggle at the sight of this confused young man trying to talk out his words. his beautiful words, his sweet words.

"so then, right now, right this time, i, park jimin, am asking for you to be his girlfriend. do you accept me?"

i want to cry at this sight of him. park jimin is a really sweet guy. who wouldn't want to be his girlfriend.

without wasting anymore time, i roughly grabbed his collar and slammed my lips onto his.

he smirked and whispered against our kiss,

"i'll take that as a yes"

- THE END -

---

a/n: hOLY CRAP WHY AM I NOT A LITTLE SATISFIED WITH THE ENDING SPSPSOS

I WISH ALOT OF YOU GUYS ENJOY BYE SEE YOU <3