Chapter 7

Hey guys. As promised, here is the next chapter... and this is also the chapter where I admit my most embarrassing moment.

*Flashback to Second Grade*

There I was, siting at my desk. I felt light headed and my head was spinning. I was about to blow chunks everywhere. I needed a bathroom.

I stood up quickly, too quickly. Poor Lucas B. was standing in front if me. I aimed my head down and threw up all over Lucas' shoes and legs. (Lucas is the most poplar kid in my school.)

*end if flashback.*

If he remembers that, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't make it to the trash can, Lucas.

Any way, enjoy the story.

////////////////////////////////////

Loui P.O.V.

////////////////////////////////////

It was Friday evening. School is out for the weekend, but here I am, studying for a psychology final by choice.

I cringe at the sound of things breaking downstairs. I know it's my drunk Father, trying to get rid of any memories of my Mother ever since she died. Why can't he notice that I'm in a lot of pain, too?

I pull out my phone and see a text from an unknown number. It just says "hey" and nothing else. So I send a quick text back asking who it is.

As I close my notebook, my phone lights up and buzzes. It was another text.

'Look out your window' it read.

I quickly stride up and opened my curtains. There is someone standing in my yard. All they are is a shadow because it is dark now. I open my widow with a grunt. I hate being a weak nerd sometimes...

"Loui!" The man yells. "Thanks for actually opening up!" I grab a flashlight an shine the beam at the man.

It was Luke. He had on a black SnapBack, a dark hoodie and skinny jeans. He shielded the beam if light with his hands and smiled.

"What do you want?"i