Chapter 16

"I don't feel like scrubbing the paint out of my hair, Izzy." I pout.
"Izzy?" She raised her eyebrow.
"I was just trying it out, I don't like it either." I chuckled and pulled her closer to me.
"How much do you love me?" I beg.
"I mean like." I correct myself.
"Enough to do whatever stupid favor you are about to ask." she sighs.
"In that case..." I get a devilish smirk and scoop her up to bring her with me to the shower.
"Shower with me." I push her against the showers wall before turning on the water and letting it hit us before I kissed her.
"Might as well be productive." Belle put shampoo in her hands and lathered it up before massaging my scalp and returning her lips to mine.
"Can I make you feel good?" I ask causing her to bite her lip before she nodded slowly.

I slipped off her nike shorts and then her pink panties. I looked up at her before proceeding to rub her. I then began to kiss along her neck as I did so.

"Oh my God..." She began to feel it.

I let my other hand grab her thigh as I began to let my fingers enter her.

The sight of her eyes closed and her mouth agape as I pleased her was enough to make any man come undone.

"Holy fuck, Luke!" She gasped and her hand grabbed my bicep.
"I'm close! I'm close!" She buried her head in my shoulder.

It was as if the cold water and her orgasm were synchronized. They both rushed out at the same time.

"Thank you, Luke." She caught her breath and the rise and fall of her chest slowed down.
I kissed her forehead before whispering , "That's the first of many." and I couldn't help but feel proud of what I did.

And I think that was the first time I ever witnessed Isabelle blush.

"That was my first..." She covered her face with her hands.
"Your first what?" I grinned.
"I've never... came... for anyone." She groaned.
"You're a virgin?" I ask.
"No. Most guys just finished before me." She moves to the other end of the shower so she's no longer in the cold.
"Well, things are gonna be different with me." I shut the water off and step out of the shower to get us towels.

I stripped completely and wrapped the towel around my waist and tossed a towel to Belle.

"Luke?" she asks.
"Do you want me to return the favor?" she smirked.
"Yeah, but not tonight. I just want to hold you in bed and kiss you all over and tell you how gorgeous you are." I peck her lips before walking out to Michael's room to grab clothes.
"You fucked didn't you?" Michael groans immediately.
"No, just showered together." I shrugged.
"Don't make me an uncle yet." He requests.
"Wasn't planning on it. Just grabbing some clothes so there is a barrier between her and I to prevent temptations." I mock him.
"LALALALA." Michael covers his ears and I grab my bag before bringing it to Belle's room.

She lied there in the middle her bed in panties and a shirt before I climbed on top of her in my boxers.

"You are far too gorgeous to be with me." I grin thinking about how good I have it.
"Yeah, but then I open my mouth and you understand how you got with me. Honestly, you'll be canonized as a saint someday for putting up with me."  she kisses my nose.
"Just as long as we share someday together ." I kiss her back before cuddling her as we drift into a sleep.