To My Belle:
Can I see you now?

My Belle:
Come over in 5!

I grin as I roll out of bed and get ready.

I through on a hoody and shorts and brushed my hair. Today was going to be a lazy day where I didn't worry about anything. I was going to lay in bed with Belle and watch movies. I drive over and listen to my favorite music before letting myself in.

I walk in to see her sitting on the counter.

"Morning, loser." Belle pulls the strings of my hoodie towards her.
"Belle." I lean my forehead against hers.
"How are you today?" She asks.
"Better now." I peck her lips.
"I know a lazy day would be easy... but would you like to paint with me? I thought It would be fun and therapeutic and we had a really good time last time." She blushed.
"Can I just watch you? I'm not much of an artist." I shrug.
"No sir, I want to see what you come up with. It could be abstract." Belle hops in my arms and has me carry her to the garage.
"What do you even do with these canvases?" I ask.
"I want to cover our first apartment in them." She bit her lip.

That answer made me smile.

"Planning, aren't we?" I smirk.
"2 years. Right after I graduate high school. We can move in then. And then down the road if you want to get married or have children, we'll upgrade." She's the one.

This is it. She'll be the last girl I'll ever be with. I couldn't be happier with that decision.

"I think I'll paint something for a closet so it's not on display or anything." I peck her lips before we get to painting.