Confessions

Edd sat in his room drawing. He'd been trying to draw Matt all day because he just couldn't get him off his mind. As he drew picture after picture of the man he had developed feelings for, he heard his door opening. "Hey, Edd!" Matt said in his enthusiastic voice. Edd blushed, closed his sketchbook and turned to face Matt, who sat next to him on the bed. "Oh hi!" He squeaked. "You wanna hang out?" Matt smiled. Edd cleared his throat, "Like..right now?" He asked, awkwardly. "Yeah!" Matt made an adorable face that made Edd go crazy, he blushed and said, "Sure! What do you wanna do?" Matt shrugged. Then Edd got an idea.. "You wanna go see a movie?" He asked, trying to act natural. "Yeah, that sounds like a great idea!" Matt beamed. Edd smiled, "Cool! I just need to get some stuff, then we can go." Matt got up. "Cool, meet you in the living room I guess." He said as he walked out. Edd grabbed one of the pictures he drew of Matt and wrote on it, Dear Matt, I have a really big crush on you -Edd. He grinned and stuffed the note in his pocket as he walked out, into the living room. "I'm ready!" "Yay!" Matt beamed.
Time skip because yes
During the movie, Matt watched, but Edd couldn't focus. He would look at the screen most of the time, but he keep thing about how he could tell Matt how he felt. He would keep glancing at Matt, sitting next to him..he wanted to hug him, or at least hold his hand, but he didn't want to come off as weird or clingy.
After the movie, Matt and Edd walked out together. "Man, that was an awesome movie!" Matt kept talking about the movie, but Edd just stared at him with big eyes. "Edd? You ok?" Matt asked. Edd snapped out of it and blushed, "Y-yeah! I'm great!" The smaller male blurted out. Matt looked at him for a second, then brushed it off. "Ok, then. ^^" Edd put his hands in his pockets, then he felt the note. Crap! The note! He thought. He had to stall some more so he quickly came up with something. "Hey, how about we go get lunch?" He asked. "I'll pay." He grinned nervously, blushing. Matt smiled. "Sure!"
They walked to McDonald's, ordered, and sat down. They joked and laughed a bit, then Edd heard their orders were ready. He walked up to the counter and grabbed the bags, then he got an awesome idea, he slipped the note into Matt's bag and walked to the table. "Here'ya go, dude." He said as set the bags down on the table. "Thanks, Edd." Matt smiled. Edd sat down and waited for him to get his food out of the bag and see the note. He was excited, but terrified. What if he doesn't like me back? Oh my god, this was a bad idea! He thought to himself as Matt took out his burger and fries. Edd nervously ate as something caught Matt's eye. "Oh, what's this?" He said as he grabbed the note out of the bottom of the bag. Edd watched as he started unfolding it. Then, "Wait!" Edd said, before Matt could unfold it completely. "Maybe look at it on the way home?" Edd asked awkwardly. Matt, confused, said,"Umm, ok?" As he shoved it in his pocket. Edd, who was holding his breath, sighed. Phew
After they both finished eating, they started walking home. Matt remembered the note and pulled it out of his pocket. Edd noticed and blushed. "So!" He blurted. "Lovely weather, isn't it?" He said, trying to stall it further. Matt, who was slightly startled by the "so" looked at Edd. "Uh, yeah, I guess.." He said awkwardly, as he turned his focus back to the note. Edd bit his lip, and said, "Wait, just..." Matt turned his focus back to Edd. "*sigh* Don't laugh when you read the note..." Matt was a bit confused, but then he unfolded the note, while Edd blushed. Matt saw the picture and read the note, he blushed and looked at Edd, who was looking down with his hands in his pockets. "You're creeped out, right?" He said quietly. Matt hugged Edd, causing him to blush more. "Edd, of course not! I like you too!" He beamed. Edd perked up. "Wait, really??" Edd said, wide-eyed. "Yeah!" Matt smiled. Edd grinned and hugged back. They hugged for a few seconds, then Matt pulled away, with his hands still on Edd's shoulders. They looked into each other's eyes, but then Edd got on his tiptoes and pecked Matt on the lips, both of them blushing a bit. Then Matt held his hand. "Wanna go home?" Edd smiled at him. "Yeah." Then they walked home together, holding hands.

Hey, my first chapter and it's already soundin pretty good owo