Chapter 7 (Max's P.O.V.)

Alright what were the directions again... think, think ,think... now I remember, first left then right, straight, left, left, right, straight, right, right, left off I go to what was that place... oh school!!

Alright now here's that weird feeling again on my feet what is it! I'm dying to know it's just weird!

" Anyone here?" again feel so dumb!

" Yeah, trash what do you want," oh dear not her again, please tell me it isn't her, " What is it trash bag?!!" it is.

" What is this on the floor?" I ask plainly.

" Carpet, what else, duh!!!"

" Well maybe if you saw my point of view you would see what I mean!" because of course she wouldn't see anything.

" Just get out of here trash! P.U. did someone forget to take out the trash cause it sure looks like it!" laughs from her so called friends.

" You... stay... out... of... my... way." I said coldly.

" No you stay out of mine!" she sneered back.

" Not until you're out of my way."

" Back off trash bag!!!" she shoved me into the cold metal stuff again causing me to bleed on my forehead and lip again. Her friends snickered and walked off laughing merrily as they went.

" Oh, and if you get in my way," she nastily said to me, "You'll be sorry that you're even here!" then walked off to her friends laughing with them, again I stayed there hoping someone would care.